-chapter 5-

BELLA P.O.V

Oh my god oh my god oh my god its the day of the auditions, im so excited.

The day has finally arrived , the day that may make or break my career.

oh this is so exciting.

It was only 9:00 in the morning so I had plenty of time until the auditions, I had to use my remaining hoyrs till the audition carefully. 

But what should I do first...

Im so stupid whats the first you should do when you wake up. ..have a shower duh

so times I think my brain lacks enough juice in the morning.

Anyways....

I went to the bathroom and toke my shower , I was careful not to wake mum as she gets very cranky in the morning.

When I finished having a shower I put on my favourite cream which smelt like coconut my favourite smell....wait favourite smell that sounds a little weird..

I went back to my room and put on my outfit, I then put on my new high tops which I had been saving for the right day.

I took out my mum's make up kit, which she had lend me the day before.

I only wanted to put a little bit of make up so I could still secure the natural look.

I started by putting on a little bit of glossy lipstick since I already had ruby red lips.

I then put on a little bit of mascara to outline my eyelashes.

Now what to do about my hair, I could make it curly but I don't think curly hair goes with my straight ginger hair so I decided to just leave it like that.

Overall I think I looked pretty good.

I went back downstairs to see that my mum had cooked me a surprise breakfast huh I didnt even hear her wake up.

"Surprise!" mum shrieked

I laughed, my mum always finds a way to lighten a mood

"Thanks mum, you didnt have do this" I cried

I dont know why I was crying, maybe because I was so nervous or something.

" of course I did, you need good food before you go through that audition"

"thanks mum your the best"

"I know" she giggled

*I rolled my eyes*

trust mum to ruin a good moment

"come on start eating you need enough food in that stomach to last you a day" she said

"ok" I replied

let me just say that I barely eat any food as I was so nervous , I just kept

on thinking about when I dont make it I'd just be so gutted lets hope that doesnt happen

ROCKYS P.O.V

I was in my kitchen eating the pancakes my mum had attempted to cook underline the word attempted.

Anyways my mum and dad were arguing about who would take me to the audition.

I wished they would stop cause If they havent realised im trying not to vomit over here ohhh

I hope I dont throw up again like the last three times, I guess I was just nervous yeh thats it I was just nervous.

I shouldn't be worried about anything I mean im a good enough dance I should be able to get into the school,  but there was still this small part of me that thought I wasnt good enough to get into the school.

But there was no way I was going to listen to that part of me I was just going to stay confident and think positive.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when I heard my dad say that I had to pack up because we were going in a few minutes.

Then I just had to decide that I had to throw up at that exact moment

perfect.....   *note sarcasm*

hey guys queenblue still here and I hope you still are too

I think the story is going pretty do you?

cos like i said before I dont want to continue if nobody is really reading

the story

Anyways ......

(man thats like my catchphrase or something,  I should really come up with a different word lol)

im going to be introducing a new character in the next chapter so I hope u like her

remember to COMMENT , VOTE AND SHARE

P e ac e + l ur v e ♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡

QueenBlue