-chapter one -

Rocky P.O.V

tap, tap, tap, tap, tap, tap, tap, slide, tap, slide, tap, tap , tappity,tap , tap

This  is  the  same  boring  old  routine  that  I  had  been  given to  practise  by  my  tap  dancing  teacher,  and  to  be  honest  I  have never  been  so  eager  to  stop  dancing.

It was a hot sunny day at the Blue Manor and all the thermostats were put at full power.

I was in my  private danceroom practicing the Swan Lake dance and to be totally honest I think it should have been called the the dance of boredom yes I know cheesy right but who cares, when your stuck in a hot stuffy room sweating like there's no tomorrow then your allowed to be cheesy.

It is so and utterly not fair that im trapped in this god forsaken room while all my friends were probably outside swimming in their pools or working on their tans.

I decided to take a break and get  a drink I mean I'm not supposed to but what Ms Vierra doesn't know wont kill her right?

So I put on my pink high tops and strode down to the kitchen to get a drink.

On the way I saw my two little brothers (Ian and Ty) running around in their swimsuits spraying each other with water guns.

They looked like they were having so much fun which made me wish that I was still seven years old and not bloomin fourteen years old.

I quickly side stepped them ti hopefully not get splashed with water but no the god of water had clearly no intentions of letting me stay dry. Thanks so much

   "Hey, watch where you point those stupid water guns" I shouted, but being my brothers they decided to just ignore me and keep going.

I have the worlds greatest brothers don't you think?

Finally I made it to the kithen ,where my parents, our chef, my sister leanne and my other brother josh.

I was greeted with stares and laughter , you wanna guess who the laughter came from.

"What happened to you" asked mum

  "You look like you went swimming with dolphins" leanne said

My father just stared at me with an amused look, while my brother just kept on laughing .

Welcome to the crazy world that is my family *sighed*

Bella's P.O.V

   Aaah yeah yeah

I see the spotlight in my dreams, I just wanna reach out, Find out what it's all about, I'll have to turn it in with, All leards of a different feather, where they were togther

                 No matter what may happen in our lives, You are you and I am I, I wanna rule the world you wanna wake it up,  but we're here for each other, No matter what.......,..

*Crash*

I turned around to where I had heard the crash .

But before I could register what had happened I was tackled from behind

. Of course being the clumsy twat I was I fell off the piano stool.

    "Aagh" I screamed , man I can never find somewhere to practise without these idiots interrupting me.

I might as well pack it in for the day,  pity I was really getting into the song. 

You see I was working on this new song that I've been writing for a while.

It's not completely finished but I was getting there.

  I packed away all my stuff and made my way torwards my next class.

When I had reached my locker I took out my biology book but before I coukd close my locker door, I heard a familiar squeaky voice coming from behind me

      "Well, Well, Well if it isn't bellamy parker ,havent seen you in a while hun."said the voice

Too think that I could've went one day without hearing that squeaky voice. Well I could only dream

"what do you want,  ally" I said exasperated

    "Nothing,  I just wanted to hang out with my besty." she replied sweetly

Yeah right , ally would rather break her manicure little nails than hang out with me which just made me think that something bad was going to happen.

What? ,if the schools slut and bully came up to you and said they wanted to hang out with you what would you think....yeah thought so

Well I dont think you really get it so I'm going to explain properly,

you see Ally and I were the best of friends since  kindergarten but after we started high school I don't know she just changed,

when I say changed I don't mean a little bit I mean drastically as in she use to have beautiful chestnut hair but know she has curly blonde hair. she used be all shy and friendly but now she was wicked and a downright b**** .

We used to always hang out but ever since the start of high school we rarely hang out... wait let me rephrase that we dont hang out at all shes much to busy hanging out with her mini ally clones and shagging boys in the janitors closet to hang out with socially awkard people like me,

I mean I'm no kim kardashian if you know what I mean and she looks like a life sized barbie doll including the walking and talking feature and a total bi***y attitude.

  So it would only be fitting that she hang out with the populars and stick to the status quo ......whatever that means.

Anyways back to the story.

"No really what do you want?" I asked impatiently,  "I have a biology class in two minutes and I really dont want to be late"

"I just wanted to ask you if you could write my english essay, since I hate doing work" she said

no surprise there

"Why cant you do it yourself?" I said frustrated

"cos I dont want to and you'll do well to remember who your talking to,

so back to the essay I want it done by tuesday and it has to be one thousand words long make sure it's A standard ok? bye hun"

I just stood there wondering what in earth has gotten into ally to think that that I was going to do her homework I mean sweety I know you cant string together enough words to form a sentence without the word hun in it

but I thought she had enough IQ points to do her own homework even if she only has thirty IQ point's.

but you know I said this in my head as I dont want my face to end up like danny deViro (no pun intended).

I know ally might just be another bimbo but the girl could easily pack a good punch if she wanted to.

I think ally took my silence as a yes so she started walking away with her annoyingly beautiful blond hair swaying from side to side. 

Why cant I say these things out loud and not in my head I need some serious bravery tips

Aaahg I need to get to class before I get detention .....again