chapter four

BELLA P.O.V

I was in my room just checking out more information about hopefully my future school and so far all the things that I've read about is all  really positive, and the more I read the more I fall in love with the the school.

So first of all the school is in new york and we get to live in dorms which baaically means I never have to leave the school well except for when I want to go shopping but thats not really important as I never have money to actual buy anything so thats out of the question.

Which brings me back to my earlier dilemma , I have nothing to wear for the audition and I  really want to look good.

Aah im so upset................ but maybe I can mix and match my clothes to create something new and hip.

So I spent the entire picking afternoon trying pick stuff out and you know what I actually did a pretty good job with it .

In the end I finally decided on my favourite leather jeans , a white tank with a peace sign on it and a small denim jacket that reaches just around my midriff .

I looked in the mirror, I looked really good... if do say so myself and felt really good huh I just cant wait for tomorrow to come around.

ROCKY P.O.V

sidestep, shuffle, jerk, double twirl and .....pose

As the music finished, I collapsed onto the the dancefloor.

I had just finished my fifth try of that dance and I felt exhilarated.

When I could finally get up I looked at my watch oh jeez I have to go to school or ill be late .

I grabbed my bag and dashed out of the studio and back to my room.

I took a quick shower and put my uniform on , man I hate my school uniform,  I buttoned up the pale blue blouse and put the sickly green jumper over it and finally I put on the pleated skirt which was a greyish kind of colour .

but the worst thing about my uniform was the shoes I mean I absolutely hated the shoes you cant even call them shoes,  just one sight  of them and you'd think they were bloody tap dancing shoes , but today I didnt really care for them because in a weeks time I will be going to star academy , the worlds greatest performing arts school.

The just sent shivers down my spine which is a good thing. I know I know I might sound just a tad bit over confident but hey your supposed be  confident when in few days time your about to audition for a prestigious school.

I grabbed my schoolbag , said goodbye to my parents and ran out the door . I didnt need to take the school bus because I just lived a streets from the school.

I was thinking about knocking for my friend ashley, ash for short but effort .

I know what you might be thinking im to lazy to knock for my friends but not too lazy to do a full on dance routine but hey I didnt really feel like knocking for her today maybe another time.

Besides she doesnt need me any more she proved that the other day when she ditched me to hang out with my sworn enemy Natalie. 

*grunt* what a prick,..... just saying

I reached the school gates , you see I go to a really stuck up school where the kids here think their better then everybody else which seriously pisses me off.

"hey rocky, how are you" said a voice behind me , speaking of the prick

"Oh hey ashley im fine" I replied with a monotone voice,

im so glad I didnt knock for her now but when I think about it how come she didnt knock for me!

"guess what?"she said excitedly

I don't care, but I didnt say this out loud because I didnt want to be rude

"what?"

"im auditioning to go to star academy!"

oh heck to the no, one of the reasons why im going to star academy was to get away from here but now theres a chance that she might being to the same school as me oh what have ever done to deserve this.

"oh" I finally said

"oh, is that the only thing you can say" she said , clearly annoyed

"no I didnt mean it that way, I said oh because I was going to audition as well"

she looked surprised

After a while she replied " thats good" but I could clearly tell she didnrt want me to audition

we just stood there in awkard silence for a ling time, but then finally the bell that signals the start of school went .

Finally!

saved by the bell, I guess that saying was really true.