The Gamma Quadrant: Sector 4

Space. The sea of blackness and emptiness, with zillions upon zillions of stars littering across the Black canvas of astronomy.

Out of the darkness, a blue comet rockets straight towards a planet with a cloudy formation atmosphere around it, whilst what looked like the planet Saturn was in the background.

As the blue comet raced through space towards the blue and cloudy planet's atmosphere, the aura around it disappeared, and revealed a brawny Space Ranger within the aura, as the blue aura changed to a red hot aura, as the Space Ranger dived toward...

As the blue comet raced through space towards the blue and cloudy planet's atmosphere, the aura around it disappeared, and revealed a brawny Space Ranger within the aura, as the blue aura changed to a red hot aura, as the Space Ranger dived towards the surface.

The Space Ranger looked around 34 years old and has fair skin, blue eyes, an outline of a swirl on his chin, giving it a cleft chin, a purple headcap and collar, a clear space helmet with purple buttons on the sides that open or close it. The green torso consists of a light blue sign that has the words "SPACE RANGER" and a symbol of a slim rocket with two angel-like wings on both sides, purple straps connected to it, three oval buttons - one blue, one green, and one red, a yellow sticker that says "LIGHTYEAR" above a red button. On the back, it has a white jetpack with a purple value and green triangular accents and two black and yellow signs - one says, "DANGER" and the other says "JET EXHAUST". The white arms have gray circular elbows and matching spheres on the end of that upper arms with black rings on it. His hands have purple lines on the knuckles and fingertips and green squares on the back of each. The right arm has a red button on the upper arm with a yellow and black striped mark that reads "LASER" and a red light on his right wrist. The left arm has the same symbol that's on the chest piece on the upper arm and a communicator sticker in the wrist communicator. A black bending with a thin green waist. The white spaceman pants have matching collars at the bottom and gray spheres behind the knees and holds the white shoes with green toe accents and purple soles.

This Space Ranger was known as Buzz Lightyear.

Buzz Lightyear raced towards the surface, the red burning aura around him disappearing, as he began to approach the surface. Then, as he was within 500ft above the ground, he pushed the red button under the word 'LIGHTYEAR'. Suddenly, two foldable wings popped out from behind his back. The plastic wings are purple with candy cane lining on the top of each, and green ends with red and green flashing lights.