The real game

Once Mark and I get home, after dropping Amy off at her apartment, I run to check on Jared as I call him.

"Jared? We're home!" I shout.

"Hey! How was the park?" He picks me up like I weigh as much as a feather.

"My game of tag turned into a video for the Markimoo," I exclaim giddily

"Note to self, no need for cardio for the next fortnight." Mark butts in as he walks inside.

"Hehe," I snicker. "How's Jensen and Mish?" I ask.

"They're alright. They wanted to see you today." Jared informs me.

"Oh, Tell them that I said hi," I reply and head to my room.

I stayed in there until dinner was called. That's when I made my move. I opened my window and climbed out. I closed it so that it didn't seem so suspicious and I bobbed down, waiting for Mark or Jared to check on me. This happens every night because I don't eat much and I don't want to get lectured by them.

"Thea come on, where are you?" It's Jared this time. "Please come out and eat." I hear the worry in his voice and I start to break down into tears. I cry and keep on crying until I have no more tears left to cry and I just fall into the pit of depression.

~~~~~~

"Thea? Where are you?" I jolt awake, hitting my head on the wall in the process. I wince a little, probably too loud.

"Thea? Was that you?" It's Mark this time. I check the back of my head for any blood. But the darkness doesn't allow me to see anything, so I'm forced to taste it. It's blood. I get up bad timing. I get lightheaded and stumble a little bit, making quite a lot of noise.

"Thea!" Two pairs of footsteps come closer to me. My adrenaline kicks in and I run to the fence. I climb it, thanking my jumping and agility skills and hop over to the other side.

"Damn it, Thea! We want to help!" Jared gets Mark over and he runs after me, but I'm already back inside the house. Jared was still there, but he couldn't catch up since I parkoured my way up to the roof. I slide my way to the backyard, once again missing Jared and I climb up to the shed, facing the house.

"Thea. Please let us help you." Jared's deep voice scares me. His eyes look bloodshot. Has he been crying? I turn away, not wanting to see what damage I've done to my brothers.

"Thea, please." I jump off the shed and onto the trampoline that was given on my 10th birthday. I land on my back in order to wind myself. Jared climbs in and Mark sees us.

"Are you frigging kidding me," Mark says, pretty annoyed with me.

"Mark, calm down. Please. She didn't mean it." Jared fights back. I crawl to the other side of the trampoline, curling up into a ball and covering the bloody side of my head.

"Thea, what's that red thing on your shirt?" Jared asks. I forgot my shirt can show the colour red. Well, it can show any colour since it's white.

"Oh nothing," I speak quietly that only I can hear myself. Jared carefully removes my hands from my head and sees the blood on my hands.

"Mark, can you get the first aid kit, please? Set it in the living room." Mark obliges and goes inside. As Jared was distracted, he didn't even realise that I climbed to the front yard and ran off.

I think of the good times that I've experienced - Seeing the set of 'Supernatural', meeting Jensen and Misha, meeting Ethan, Amy, Tyler, Wade and Bob, seeing Mark hit his milestones, meeting fans, going to conventions and most recently, having my idea turn into a video. My ideas were always rejected by Mark. He said that it was too 'mainstream' even though no one has done it before. But he would take my idea and use it and say it was his idea. But it's okay.

I run and run until I couldn't run anymore. I see a park nearby and I realise how far I've run - I ran 3 kilometers. If I knew that I could run that far under depression, I wouldn't have come last in Cross Country (true story). I jog towards the bench that 'Team Markiplier' was sitting on earlier. I sit there and cry, again. I see headlights approach and I know that I've been cornered. I know I can't back out.

But I run anyways.

There's no way that Mark and Jared would call back up. They wouldn't call Team Markiplier and JM. I was wrong.

They called everyone. They even brought Chica.

I run as far as I can without being caught. There were plenty of near misses and plenty of collisions. I run out of the park and no one bothers to follow. But there they were. Mark and Jared didn't chase me in the park. They waited outside of the park to catch me and comfort me.

"Why did you run?" Mark asks.

"I don't know. Why did you call everyone?" I retort.

"Because they were the first to find out about your depression and anxiety," Jared says, looking at his shoes.

"We were in denial, saying that you were perfectly fine, that you were happy. Like how happy you were this afternoon. See?" Mark pulls out his phone and he opens frigging YouTube. He actually uploaded it.

"You, you uploaded it?" I ask in shock. A hand pats me on the back.

"Yep. It took a lot of arguing and convincing for Mark to upload it." Ethan's voice erupts. I look behind and I see the whole gang here.

"Thea," Jensen starts. "You're one hell of a runner." He says, catching his breath. Misha on the other hand, he's frigging breathing normally!

"Misha are you not tired..?" I ask, super confused.

"Marathon runner? Remember?" He laughs. I shrug with a smile.

"We love you, Thea. All of us!" Jared hugs me and it turns into a group hug.

~~~~~~~~
There are people who love you, yes you. If you are dealing with something and you can't fight it, talk to someone. They wouldn't judge you. If you don't feel like talking to your parents, there are friends to talk to. Teachers who would listen to you. Trusted adults who wouldn't judge. There are plenty of people to talk to.

Love yourself and remember that You Are Not Alone.

Always Keep Fighting.