An unharmful game of tag

In this dream, Mark Fischbach and Jared Padalecki were my older brothers.
The first thing in my dream was a game of tag with Mark and his friends.
Here we go.

I was with my brother Mark and his friends - Ethan, Amy, Tyler, Bob and Wade. We were at a park and Mark wanted to record a video of some sort here. He had nothing planned and me being the youngest and most childish, I decided on grabbing Mark's phone and started recording on it.

"Hello, everybody! I'm Thea! I'm running for my life on Mark's phone!" I laugh. I immediately hear;

"Thea! You ass! Give me my phone!" Mark shouts, and a fit of laughter is heard behind me. I see Tyler charging in front of me and Mark still chasing me. At the last second, I take a right and Mark and Tyler almost collided into each other. I let out a hearty laugh.

Ethan comes charging at me from the side, but I easily turn to the left and he follows behind me. I check the camera for a second and next thing I know, Wade is right in front of me. I scream and turn left, just missing the giant. I go full speed and run behind the fan crowd. I stop for a second, catching my breath. Little did I know that Bob gave the camera to Amy and he tackles me from behind. I clutch onto the phone and squirm my way out of his grip. Mark came out of nowhere, tackling me as well. I try to wriggle out but his grip was like a vice.

"Give me the phone!" he says, tickling my sides. I couldn't say a respond since I was gasping for air. As soon as he releases his grip I sprint, missing Tyler once again.

The game of tag went for a long time, and it turned into a video for Mark. The group was puffed out after 10 minutes and I was on the ground, basically wheezing for air. Mark barely said his outro and I was laughing since my idea turned into a video.

"Mark, where's Jared?" I ask once we've reached his office.

"Out with Jensen and Misha. Why?" Mark replies.

"Just wondering." I play with Chica and on his Xbox until it was time to go.
I feel a swell of guilt rise inside of me. It happens everyday and every time that I'm happy. I shake it off, but it's still there.