Smoking.

--

James spanks ______ for smoking

I'm going to do Carlos who gets spanked.

It was a quiet afternoon in the Knight household.

Mrs. Knight was out with Katie and Logan and Kendall were down by the pool.

Logan was finally ungrounded and was excited.

James and Carlos are left in the apartment to do whatever.

"Um, I'll be right back." Carlos says and leaves the room.

James just nods not paying attention to Carlos.

Carlos has been gone for at least 20 minutes and James being a good friend goes to check on Carlos.

--

Carlos has been feeling stressed out from all the rehearsals and decided to take a smoke.

Carlos has smoked at least half the packet and feels slightly better.

"Carlos, you ok?" James calls out.

Shit.

Carlos starts to throw all the cigarettes away but James enters just as he's throwing out the pack.

"Carlos, were you SMOKING?!" James yells in anger.

"I-I listen you can't tell anyone! Please!" Carlos pleaded.

"Why were you even smoking?!" James asks.

"I was feeling stressed out." Carlos mumbles.

"You should've talked to one of us. I'm really disappointed in how you handled this." James says in disappointment.

"I know, but you can't tell anybody! Not Mrs. Knight, not my mami or papi! Please!" Carlos begs.

"I won't tell." James says.

Carlos starts to talk but James puts his hand up.

"IF you promise never ever to smoke again." James says and Carlos nods.

"I promise." Carlos says.

"Good, I still should punish you though." James adds.

"You're not going to you know um you know." Carlos says quietly.

James smirks a little but nods.

He yanks Carlos over his lap and tugs down his trousers and boxers.

"I have to make sure you're never ever going to smoke again. I'm your best friend and I care about you." James says before starting.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACKI SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK  SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACKSMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK  SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

James finally stops and looks at his best friends red bottom.

"So, are you ever going to smoke again?" James asks.

"No James,  I promise." Carlos whimpers.

"Good, I'm sorry I had to do that but if you're ever feeling stressed come to one of us ok?" James says while cuddling him.

"I will." Carlos mumbles.

"I want you to go stand in the corner for a bit ok?" James says before pushing him into the corner.

"Noo!" Carlos whines stomping his foot.

"Go Carlos. now!" James says sternly.

Carlos goes like a misbehaved kid to the corner with his nose to the wall.

--

Only 10 minutes later, Kendall and Logan return back and see Carlos in the corner.

"Um, what happened?" Kendall asks.

James explains to them and Kendall goes up to Carlos and smacks his bum.

"Owwie!" Carlos whines.

"Never ever EVER smoke again!" Kendall yells.

"I won't!" Carlos cries.

James lets Carlos out of the corner and as he was going over to James, Logan lands a hard smack to his bottom as well.

Carlos lets out a whimper but lets it go.

He pulls his pants and boxers up and lays on his stomach on the couch.

The three other boys decide to cuddle with him and fall asleep just as Mrs. Knight and Katie walk in.

"Hi boys!" Mrs. Knight greets the boys.

Carlos wakes up and rubs his bottom.

"I heard what happened Carlos. James called me and I'm not happy but since you got punished already, I won't do any more except you're grounded for a week." Mrs. Knight says sternly.

"Yes Mama Knight." Carlos says sleepily.

"Please talk to us if you're feeling stressed." Mrs. Knight whispers and kisses Carlos' forehead.

--

I am not ever smoking again. I have friends who care and I can talk to them now.

--

UPDATED!!

hope you all liked(:

vote?

comment?

fan?

prompts pleaseee

(:

love you all (: