Bad Grades.

i guess i'll update.

--

You wouldn't think Logan Mitchell gets bad grades. No. He is the smart one of Big Time Rush. But one day, Logan doesn't study because people have been making fun of how he's a goody two shoes. He wanted to show he doesn't have to be one all the time.. Watch how suddenly, Logan realizes he should've studied.

"Logan Mitchell, your grade." Logan's teacher gave a disappointing look to Logan who gave him his test.

Logan turned the test over and saw in big letters, "D+". Logan has never gotten a bad grade like this but he just shrugged it off.

Kendall Knight, one of Logan's best friends looked over his shoulder and frowned when he saw his not so good of a grade.

"Logan, don't you care you got a D+?" Kendall asked quite shocked Logan hasn't freaked out.

"I'll do better next time." Logan replied while putting his feet up on the desk.

"Logan, put your feet down." The teacher scolded.

--

"Hi boys, how was school?" Mrs. Knight greets as the four boys go inside.

"It was good. Look, I got an A on my test!" Kendall says proudly.

"I got a B+!" Carlos brags.

"I also got an A!" James adds.

"Good job boys. Logan, let's see your amazing A+ grade." Mrs. Knight says as she turns to Logan.

"Oh um, I don't have it with me." Logan mumbled.

"Are you lying to me?" Mrs. Knight asks as she puts her hands on her hips.

"No, I just don't have it." Logan shouts angrily.

"You will not talk to me with that tone. Do you understand me?" Mrs. Knight asks sternly.

"Yeah, I do." Logan mumbles.

The other 3 boys look at each other confused of why Logan is acting like this.

"Sweetie, is something bothering you?" Mrs. Knight says gently.

Logan shakes his head and just looks down.

"Can one of you talk to him?" Mrs. Knight asks and Kendall volunteers to go talk to Logan.

--

Logan was in his room angry. He hated he was called a goody two shoes.

"Logie, you ok?" Kendall's voice asks.

"Kendall, go away." Logan yells.

Kendall opens the door and sits on Logan's bed.

"Why did you lie to my mom? Why are you acting like this?" Kendall asks with a worried look.

"People all over have me calling me a goody-two shoes. I hated it." Logan mumbles.

"But you're a good person Logan! You're sweet, gentle, and you're smart! I know this isn't you. Please just go outside and talk to my mom ok?" Kendall says and puts his hand on Logan's shoulder.

Logan nods and gives Kendall a hug before leaving.

--

"Umm, Mama Knight, I have something for you." Logan says before taking out his test grade.

Mrs. Knight takes the test and gives Logan an angry look.

"Ok, I'm going to be very calm about this. You're grounded for 2 weeks for this poor grade & lying to me and for yelling at me. Got it?" She says sternly.

"That's not fair!" Logan whines.

"I can spank you as well and don't think I won't mister." She says sternly.

Logan shakes his head and mumbles 'sorry' under his breath.

"I only didn't study because everyone was calling me a goody-two shoes." Logan mumbled sadly.

"Sweetie, you are such a good person with a good heart. You're smart, kind and you do all your homework and that's the kind of person we like not someone who doesn't study, lies and yells you know?" Mrs. Knight says as she hugs Logan.

"I'm sorry for what I did. I really am." Logan says.

"I know you are honey but you're still grounded. I'll need your phone please. No tv, or video games and you come straight home from school. Ok?" Mrs. Knight says.

Logan nods and places his phone in Mrs. Knight's palm and goes to bed.

I am going back to being a goody-two shoes.

updated.

did you like?

be honest.

no hate though please.

anyway, idk like was it good?

ugh, but next chap i'm thinking the boys watch katie and she's bad so one spanks her? idkk.

please send prompts in.

this idea was suggested by one_directioner246

hope you liked(:

vote/comment/prompts please.

love you all!