Sneaking Out.

thank you so much for the comments on the first chapter! it really made me smile!

--

"Ok boys, I need you to watch Katie tonight. I'm going out tonight." Mrs. Knight announces.

"No problem mom, we'll look after her." Kendall responds.

"Thank you and if she gives you any trouble,you know what to do." Mrs. Knight says with a stern look.

Kendall nods and Mrs. Knight leaves giving kisses on everyones heads.

"Oh and Logan, don't forget you're still grounded!" Mrs. Knight yells before leaving.

--

Where's Katie?" Carlos asks looking around,

"Probably still in her room." Logan mumbled still annoyed he was grounded.

Katie comes out of her room seconds later with her coat on and just as she's about to leave, Kendall stops her.

"Where you going Katie?" Kendall asks her little sister.

"Out." Katie simply says.

"Sorry little sis, you aren't going out." Kendall says and Katie suddenly gets angry.

"What do you mean I'm not going out!?" Katie asks as her anger rises.

"I mean you aren't going out. We're looking after you tonight." James adds.

"Uh yeah, no. I'm going." Katie says angrily and opens the door. 

"You aren't going anywhere Katie." James says guarding Katie.

"Get away!" Katie yells but James stands still.

Katie gives up and goes to her room slamming it.

--

"Guys, Katie hasn't been out of her room for a few hours." Kendall said getting a little worried.

"I'm sure she's just sleeping." Logan says.

"Or she snuck out!" Kendall says getting angry.

Kendall decided to go to Katie's room. He opened it and saw she was gone.

"Guys, she's gone." Kendall yelled.

"Well, we have to go find her!" Logan says getting up.

Carlos stops him and pushes him back down.

"No Logan, you're grounded still. James and Kendall will go and I'm staying here with you." Carlos says.

"Uh no way. I'm going!" Logan whines.

"Logan turn around." Kendall says.

Logan gives a confused look and turns around.

Kendall lands 5 sharp smacks on Logan's jean clad bottom.

"Ow! Kendall!" Logan whines while rubbing his bottom.

"Stay here." Kendall says firmly. Logan nods and stays with Carlos.

--

James and Kendall find Katie at her friends house after about 40 minutes.

"Katie Knight!" Kendall yells angrily.

"Kendall, I-" Katie starts but cuts her off.

"You're in trouble Katie. Let's go." James says while guiding her out.

The three get home safetly and Katie is now crying.

"I just wanted to go out. I'm sorry." Katie cries.

"Sorry baby sister. You shouldn't have snuck out." Kendall says not feeling a bit sorry for her.

"I'm sorry." Katie cries.

"I know Katie but I want you to go to your room for now." Kendall says and Katie nods.

--

Kendall knows what to do. His mom told him what he should do and now he has to do it.

He's only spanked her 3x in his life.

Kendall went into Katie's room and saw Katie all upset.

"C'mon Katie. Let's get this over with." Kendall says softly.

Katie lays over Kendall's lap and Kendall lifts up her dress and pulls down her panties.

Immediately, Katie puts her hand back.

"No Kendall, not bare!" Katie whines.

"Katie, put your hand back to your side." Kendall says sternly.

Katie slowly moves her hand back and Kendall pats her bottom.

"You're going to get 40 with my hand bare." Kendall informs her.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

"I-I won't sneak out again, I promise." Katie cries with tears streaming down.

"All over baby sis. You're forgiven. Get some sleep." Kendall says and kisses her nose.

"Sleep with me?" Katie whispers.

Kendall nods and lays down with her till they both fall asleep.

--

Mrs. Knight returns home and James explains everything about what happened even with Logan.

"Ok, well Katie is punished enough. Logan, c'mere." Mrs. Knight says sternly.

"No! Kendall already spanked me 5 times!" Logan cries.

"Now you can get 10. C'mere." Mrs. Knight orders.

Logan goes over and this time she yanks down his pants and does 5 sharp smacks to his boxers.

"owwie!" Logan cries while rubbing his bottom.

"I was going to let you off your grounding early but after tonight I'm adding 2 extra days. So, you'll get everything back in 4 days." Mrs. Knight says and Logan nods.

Logan falls asleep on James and James falls asleep on Carlos.

Kendall is already sleeping in bed with Katie and it's a good night.

--

hi! updated(:

hope you liked.

comment, vote, prompts please(:

the faster i get them, the faster i'll update!!