Chapter 1

Chapter 1:
      It was 8 am on Saturday morning Darling and Rosabella were in their dorm getting ready for parents day.
       "Rosabella you excited for your first time your parents see the school?" Darling said with a smile.
       " yeah, and I can't believe I can't already tell them who my beats is!!!"
       At 9:30 all three charming siblings were waiting for there parents to arrive.
       "So do you guys want mom and dad to kill us when they get here or before they leave?" Dexter complained sarcastically.
       "Probably better when they get here so then if they actually need to talk about it to us." Daring said looking at his two younger siblings with a nevus look. As thier parents arrived they all went into the castleteria for breakfast.
         "Mom, Dad all three of us have a lot of things to tell you... but you'll be very, very disappointed." Darling said as her parents had confused looks on thier faces.
        "So first off well talk Daring, He well found his destiny.... and it's not Apple but instead Rosabella Beauty. Daring is the next beast. Next Darling she has also found her destiny, Apple White." Dexter chose to talk because he want involved in any insolents.
       "Also, um Dexter forgot something.... I am a rebel and I don't want to be a damsel. I want to fight and save people and be heroic! Kinda like Daring just, less conceded." Those words were spoken very softly as she knew they were upset.
       "Darling Perfect Charming!, Daring Proud Charming! You Two Are In So Much Trouble!" There mother screamed loud in the castleria. "You Darling can not be lesbian you need to reproduce more charmings, and you Daring You can't be Rosabella prince You need to be Apples!"
          The microphone turned on as head master grimm said "All Charmings to my office, now!"
           They all silently and scarcely walked through the hallways with stared from other family's. As they walked into Grimms office he didn't look happy.
          "Mr., and Mrs. charming no screaming in school I expect better from you, exorcism you charmings!" His face was not looking happy as he continued. "Why were you screaming in the first place?"
        "Well Darling is a Lesbian, and a rebel who loves to fight, it ruins our family name! Daring is Rosabella prince and a beast!" Their mother had screamed once again.
        "Mrs. Charming if it's their destiny if Can not be changed, as we've seen Darlings kiss woke Apple and Rosabellas kiss turned Daring back human."
       The rest of the morning wasn't so great they toured there classes, and then got to Darlings Damsel and Distress class. Darlings mom was hesitant to walk in knowing that her daughter hated this class and that she liked to sword fight and fence.
        As Darling walked in she saw Rosabella and her mother talking to Maid Marion. They waited for them to fish before talking. "Hey Rosa, did you tell your mom about daring?" Darling asked quietly.
        "Yeah she is excited for me!"
        Darling joined back in her mother and Maid Marions conversation.
          "Your daughter certainly has showed that she dosing want to be a Damsel many times mentioning about sword fighting, and fencing."
          "Well I just found that out this morning, I guess she had been hiding it from me since...?....?" She was interrupted by darling. "Since I was 9"
           "I used to be like darling when I went to ever after high, but I think she will love heroicness forever." As they finished with Darlings schedule they walked out of the room.