Chapter 5

Chapter 5:
        It had been a day since Elodie had joined the school. The girls days were ok except that coach continued to not let Darling on the bookball team.
        Darling was stressed, and when she was stressed she like to run. She got on a tank top and sports short, grabbed her earbuds and left the dorm.
         She had jogged about a mile when she saw something in the water. As curious darling was she moved her mirror phone light over to the water and started heading to what was in the water.
          It was Elodie but darling didn't know it. She walked up and shunned her mirror light right in Elodie eyes.
         "Hey! What was that for Darling!?" Elodie said now with rendering eyes.
       "Sorry Elodie, I didn't know you were there." Darling continues jogging and Elodie and her meet up in thier dorm around 11:45 pm.
         "Elodie?" Darling asked in bed trying to fall asleep.
         "Yeah darling?" Replied Elodie Across the room.
          "I think I'm ganna go back to ever after high. Do you wanna come with me?"
         "Sure." Elodie said.
        The next morning they packet up thier stuff and went to every after high. When they arrived there there was shock and chaos.

The End

-----------------Authors Note-------------
This was a really fun fan fic to make! If you want to see what Voss happens GO read my other story A Wolfy Tale