Vee Meets Maya's Mom

Today I was sitting in art class with Lucas

Today I was sitting in art class with Lucas. I wasn't sure where Farkle was but Maya and Riley weren't sitting too far. I make sure to never sit by Riley in art class she's so obsessed with that purple paint.

Suddenly I heard Farkle's voice "Why draw fruit?" He suddenly entered and I noticed him wearing a robe "Let's draw a real work of art. That's right. Check out 48lbs of nasty" I let out a small scream and shut my eyes tight as I felt two hands cover my eyes.

After a few seconds of silence, I placed my hands over the hands that were covering my eyes and pulled them down

After a few seconds of silence, I placed my hands over the hands that were covering my eyes and pulled them down. Turns out Farkle wasn't naked, he was wearing a red and black striped tank top with matching shorts.

I let out a relieved sigh and turned to see who's hands I was holding only to notice Lucas. I sent him a small thankful smile and he sent a welcoming one back before taking his seat again.

I heard they teacher lady speak "Well! Looky here. The male physique" She's been my teacher for months and I still don't know her name "Why thank you, art lady" Farkle responded "Why aren't we drawing Lucas?" And that question came from Riley, no shocker there.

Teacher lady came over and took a good look at Lucas before turning around "Because nobody looks like that" She walked over to Farkle "Get used to this. Get used to this right now. When drawing a Farkle, start with the eyes"

As the teacher explained I simply pulled out my sleeping beauty book and began to read. I giggled a bit as I heard Farkle say "I think the eyes should go straight to the gun show" I knew he was flexing his 'muscles'.

I heard Riley talking to Maya "Maya, you're supposed to concentrate on the eyes" I looked up from my book, glancing at Maya's artwork, a smile covered my face. That girl sure is an amazing artist.

"See, you know what my problem is? I don't listen. By the way, you're drawing Lucas" I glanced at Riley's sketch pad to see she had in fact drawn Lucas. I giggled as she tried to play it off "Well, that's the first time I've ever done that"

I stopped paying attention as I went back to my reading, zoning in and out of their conversations. "Maybe we'll become famous artist. We'll go to Paris, drink coffee in outdoor cafes. How do I look? Fine, make fun of me. I am a serious artist who belongs in Paris"