Vee Meets Smackle

Smackle and I walked inside John Quincy Adams middle school with confidence

Smackle and I walked inside John Quincy Adams middle school with confidence. She kept glancing at me and telling me to "remain silent if any, what you like to refer to as 'sarcastic comments', come to mind" we both knew I wouldn't. I stood outside their gymnasium doors as I heard them give their side of the debate. I pulled out today's story and began to read while listening to what was going on around me "In conclusion, school uniforms reduce individuality which will be unnecessary in the real world when you're all working for me. Thank you, I am Farkle!" I didn't realize it was him until he said his signature catchphrase. A small rare real smile covered my face. It made me happy to know this cruel world hadn't been able to change him yet.

Then I heard the one voice I could never forget, good old Cory Matthews "And now from Einstein Academy, undefeated this season. 72 pounds of raw intellectual power! She is who your mama wishes she gave birth to! The one, the only Smackle!" Suddenly rock music began to play and I smirked knowing I planned all of this down to the second. I pushed Smackle through an Einstein academy Logo and she began to dance... I should've taken that out but oh let's face it she cracks me up.

I giggled a little as I heard Smackle speak "You goin' down chump" That's my girl! Then she turned to the audience, no one noticed me walking in behind the discarded flag and leaning against the wall, holding my book to my chest as I watched the debate unfold "Wearing a uniform makes you surrender to conformity and sacrifices uniqueness, which is our most valuable freedom. Don't let anybody tell you what to wear. Don't let anybody tell you what to be. Smackle, the one and only out" I smirked as she sat, knowing she not only won but that she finally got the ending right.

The I noticed Cory going back up to the podium "Well, before I announce the winner, let me remind you all that our final debate of the season will be held right here next week, where our thought provoking topic will be 'is beauty only skin deep?'" My eyes went wide as I noticed Cory looking directly at me before turning away and continuing "Great, thank you. So the winner of today's debate is-" I noticed Farkle stand and I felt a little bad as Cory pushed him back into his seat "Isadora Smackle, Einstein Academy"

I looked over at my old friends and noticed Farkle lying on the ground, groaning "It hurts" Then I noticed Smackle kneel down next to him and begin shaking his hand while I made my way over standing behind her "Valiant effort, as usual, my arch-nemesis. Perhaps a smoothie would take a sting out of my latest victory" As I made it over I noticed Farkle beginning to sit up "Yeah, perhaps you're right, I'll go see" I quickly nudged Smackle and she placed her knee on him, pushing his back down "Smackle, you fool. You forgot how literal he is" I faced palmed knowing we'd have to work on her not saying her thoughts out loud again.

"Farkle, I meant, would you like to get a smoothie with me?" As she said this he took her knee off of him and began to stand as did he "Isadora, what part of 'arch-nemesis' do you not understand?" He didn't seem to have noticed me behind her or simply didn't care but I didn't have time to dwell on it as Smackle began to speak once more "Farkle, you might find this hard to believe, but I am a significant amount of fun. Would you like to see my fun face?" I face palmed again knowing exactly how this was going to turn out "That would be of interest to me" They stood awkwardly for a minute before she spoke with a smile "proceed" I smirked "I'm doin' it!" I noticed Farkle making a strange face and was about to speak up when someone else walked over.