10 years of torture

Dipper POV
It's been 10 years in this little cell the only things I have is a bed, and a plastic cup of water. Soon it'll be time for the insane group therapy. There is this one guy, that seems to be nice.
Now there's a lady at my bedside.
"Dipper pines it's time to go."
I follow willingly. Knowing I'll go to the special room. No one comes out with a personality, like a robot. Programmed to the institutions liking. I shuddered.
I went with her and sat down while others were walking in. One male sat next to me and tried to make make talk. For awhile we conversed. He likes the color green, he had a cat name Marcy. Poor guy.
"Okay everyone, please say why your here." Some people here weren't born with 'insanity'. Some where here because of other reasons. Some killed people. Some were diagnosed with other mental illnesses. One girl had Tourette's.
"Dipper Pines. State why your here."
"Because your crappy machine." I rolled my eyes
"Why are we you actually here." The doctor replied angrily.
"Your trash machine, I told you." The doctor was fuming.
"Your here because your imagination shows hints of insanity." The doctor said matter o factly.
"Maybe I've changed huh? What about that, why the heck don't you test me again!"
God was the doctor tired of my crap. I saw the steam fill his ears.
"Ok we will..." He grabs my arm forcefully. I punch him.
"Don't f****** touch me." I growl and he ushers me out.
During the test
Dippers dreamscape
I felt the familiar presence as always. There stood the man from my first test this time though. Everything was in color, and the man seemed happier to see me.
"Long time no see Pinetree."
"Hey bill"
"Who was that boy you were talking to?"
"Oh someone from group therapy. He's quiet nice."
"Oh, that's nice, but don't forget Pintree your MINE!"