Bonus Chapter

Hello minna!! I'm backk! 😂Anw this is REALLY short chapter :' .

Conan's POV;

"Conan-kun!!" Ran called me.

So I run to her

"What Ran-neechan??" I asked her.
"Lets go with me to the market. I want to buy several thing" she asked me. Eh? Not asked but command me 😭

"But why me? Why don't you go by yourself?" I seriously really lazy to go with her.

"Conan-kun.. Pleaseeeeee" There she is, using that face. I blushed.

"Ergg! Okay! But you have to buy me something" I said.

"Yeayy!! Lets go!" she shouted.

Oh my god! What is wrong with her? She's acting really weird. Err what ever.

~~~

Now we're at the market. First, she said that she want to buy fish and meat. So we go to the place where we can buy it.

After that, we go to cafe for awhile to drink something. We're talking about random thing.

Suddenly my eyes spot something that make my heart beat. Its Gin car!!

What the hell he's doing around here?While I was still in the shocked mood,

"Conan-kun? Are you okay?" Ran asked me.

"Err, Its nothing. Come on lets go home!" I said to her.

"Okay!" she replied

~~~~

After Ran and I arrived at home. I rushed go to Prof Agasa place. I really need to talk to him and Haibara.

"Hakase!!" I shouted as soon as I open his house door.

Prof Agasa rolled his eyes

"Why you never knocked the door before you come in? " he asked in annoyed tone.

"Hehehe, any way I've got something to tell you and Haibara."

"Anddd where is Haibara now?" I asked again.

"Oh she going somewhere she said" Prof Agasa said with wondered face.

"Oh okay. Its seem like I have to tell you first. " I said to Prof Agasa.

"What is it? Is this really serious thing?" He asked.

"Yes it is really serious! Its about the one who shrunken me! " I said.

------------------------

(TO BE CONTINUE)

Yes!! I did it! Even its really really really short. Sorry :' Anw I'll try my best to make this story epiccccc 😂maybe.. Hahaha..

Btw don't forget to vote and comment okay?👌👌✌

-Detective Zii-