Part Three*

The next day. Conan went to school as usual.

Conan's POV;

Erm, could it be my school? I wondered myself. Just then two girls and two boys ran towards me. Who could they be?

"Who are you guys?" I asked.

"My name is Ayumi, and this is Haibara" The little shorted hair girl said.
"And my name is Genta" The big boy said.
"And my name Mitsuhiko" said the boy who's standing besides a girl named Haibara.

"And we are the DETECTIVE BOYS !!" They shouted.
"Huh?" What are they talking about? The detective boys? Hah. Funny.
"We are the detective boys. So are you. But we're not as professional as you. You've been really great in solving cases." Ayumi explained excitedly.
"Ouhh. really?" I nodded my head.
"okay! Lets go inside the school before the first bell rings." Genta said.

[Time skip]

"So, how was your day at the school Conan-kun?" Ran-neechan asked me.

"Nothing much. Just a little bit awkward." I answered honestly.

"Ouhh, that's okay. It takes time for you to remember who you are. I bet the activities at your school will quicken your memories. "Ran-neechan said.

I nodded my head slowly.

"Erm,Conan-kun. Let's go to Professor Agasa's house. You usually go there when you have free time." She told me.

[Time skip] again :P

Conan's POV;

Ran and I are on our way to Professor's House. 5 minutes past by. We finally arrived at someone's house. It was quite big.

"So, this is Professor Agasa's house." She told me.

"Ran-neechan, Who are living next to Professor Agasa's house?" I asked her. It seems like I know something about that house but, I can't remember. Ugh!

"Shinichi-niichan. Shinichi-niichan used to live there." she replied. I saw Ran was about to cry. I wonder why.

"Hey, we better not waste our time looking at the house. Let's go inside" she said.

Ran-neechan knocked the door. Then the door was opened by Haibara. Eh? What is she doing here?

"Haibara? What are you doing here?"i asked her.

"Oh, I lived here. Come, let's go inside. " She invited us to her house.

I sat on the sofa which is at the corner of the room. Suddenly, an old big man came to me and introduced himself. "Hey! Conan-kun. I'm Professor Agasa." He smiled.
"Oh Hi" I smiled back. Okay, this is awkward.

"Do you know Shinichi-niichan? He live beside your house right? Can I meet him?" i asked. I don't know why i want to meet him. I just wanted to know who is Shinichi Kudo actually.

Professor Agasa, Haibara and Ran-neechan froze in shock for a moment. I don't know why.

"He is not here. He is still solving a big case. So we don't know where is he now."Professor Agasa told me.

"Owh I get it now" I answered.

"Hakase.. Could you please help me to watch over Conan-kun. Because I need to do some work. Ran said to Professor Agasa.

"Okay. I would love to take care of him." Professor Agasa replied.

"Arigato ,Hakase. Bye Conan-kun" She wave at me and walked slowly to the door.

~To be continued~