Part One*

Conan's POV;

Since I came back from school, why Ran didnt say anything and why she
didn't talk with me? Curious. Hrmm
"Ran-neechan, why wont you speak?" I asked her.
"Its nothing Conan-kun."She replied.

I think she is lying. There must be something is going on. I wonder what it is.

Ran's POV;

You ask me? Pfft the answer is you. I know that you are Shinichi. Because all of this while, you're acting like Shinichi.

Yea, even thought you said that Shinichi teach you how to be a professional detective, but thats not mean his attitudes can be follow? right?

"Conan-kun, Can you tell me a truth about you?" I ask him.

Conan's POV;

What the heck is she asking?

"Err, what do you mean Ran-neechan? I don't understand. About me?" I'm bit of nervous.

"Why are you making a nervous face huh?you're Shinichi right?!?" She said straight to the point.

"What?! N-no. Are you kidding me? I'm Conan Edogawa. Im not Shinichi-niichan." I lied to her. well as always.

"Don't you lie to me again Shinichi! I know that you're Shinichi. Just tell me the truth!" Ran shout at me.

Is she angry? blup :O help me!
"No Ran-neechan! I'm Conan-kun not Shinichi-Niichan,I've told you!" I began to cry. A fake cry okay. I ran to the outside and suddenly....

Bushhhhh!!! (Sound effect)

"Conan-kun!!!!!!!" I heard Ran shouted for my name. My eyes were close. I can't open my eyes.

[Time Skip]

Ran's POV;

OhMyGod! It is my fault :'( I force him and i shouted at him. He just a little kid. Why am I so baka huh?! Err Baka,Baka,Baka!!

Professor Agasa finally arrived at the hospital with the 'Detective Boys'

"Say.. Ran, How was Conan-kun now?" Hakase asked me.

"I don't know. He is still in the emergency room" I replied .

"I hope nothing happened to Conan-kun. God please save him."Ayumi pray.

After a half of an hour later,The doctor came out.
"So, is Conan doing fine, doctor? Is he okay?" I ask the Doctor .

"Firstly, he is in a critical state . And the second is.." the doctor didn't continued his sentences.

"What was it Doctor? Is it bad??" I feel like something bad happen.

"Erm, maybe after he wake up, he will never remember anything. In other word, he maybe will have an amnesia" The doctor say.

"How can it be?"Prof Agasa ask him.

"It is because of his head was being hit so hard when the accident happen." the doctor say while looking straight into Professor Agasa eyes.

All of them were shocked. And I was like "its all my fault! If i didnt asked him the stupid quetion, Conan will not be in this situation " Ran started to cry.

~To be continued~