Bastard!

Warning mild coarse language!

Hope you enjoy, hope it's not too bad.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"H-How did you get in here?" I choked taking a step back towards the door, as he took a step towards me a devious grin crossing his lips.

"Am I not allowed to see my girl?"

"I am not your girl and never will be!" I all but yelled furiously my hands shaking at my sides; I wanted to beat his motherfuckers face in! I should warn Erick I don't want him in any more danger than need be. As I watch Trent smile picking up little things off Erick's desk, studying them before throwing them to the floor I linked to Erick.

'Erick Trent is here in the house in your study. Please hurry'

'Violet I'm coming!' The urgency in his voice made me worry, I know Erick will come but I hope soon. I don't want to deal with Trent alone.

"Let me guess you mind linked Erick" He smiled sweetly stalking towards me a knife glinting in the moonlight. Yep fuck no I'm out of here. I quickly turned and ran out slamming the door shut behind me, before running out into the kitchen. I need a weapon and I need it fast since I can't shift, I grabbed a meat cleaver and held it ready.

"Violet..." He sang sickly his footsteps heavy against the wooden floor. He showed up around the corner spotting me, the knife and my hopefully my really angry face. He laughed out loud throwing his hands up in exaggeration, if Erick doesn't kill this bastard I will do it myself yet what I still don't know is why he is here.

"Why Trent? Why do all this?"

"Why!" He shouts angrily, "You ruined my life! Why did you break up with me! I thought we were happy!" A flashback of our relationship played in my mind, it was the night I was leaving. Trent had just stumbled through the door of our little apartment, 5 years ago a bottle of alcohol in one hand. He spotted me and smiled wickedly coming over, swinging and swaying. "V-V-Violet baabyy, give me uhhh kiss" He slurred falling practically on top of me; I pushed him off repulsed I didn't deserve to be treated like this. "Trent I'm leaving you," I stated quickly before he could react, but I was wrong. His eyes turned black, his fist raised and shaking he struck me punching me square in the jaw. I manage to dodge the second blow before running out of the house, collecting my already packed back at the door and never looking back.

"You were happy you selfish bastard, you were happy to abuse me day after day and I was sick of it. I never deserved any of that shit you put me through!" I was seeing red, that little ugh! I'm gonna rip his head off, I cant believe he would come into my home asking why I broke up with him...is he mental! Duh obviously.

"I love you Violet" He spoke softly tears pricking in his eyes...Omg! Is he bipolar? This is crazy, this can't be happening right now.

"I. Love. Erick" I gritted out my wolf on the edge, my grip on the knife tightening around the handle.

"You will love me!" He roared lunging at me with his knife I quickly moved out of the way and around the counter, I was not going to die and my babies were not going to die! Trent was seething his incisors on display his eyes pitch black, as he tried to lung for me again but I wasn't fast enough this time and he took a slice out of my arm. I hissed as I looked at my arm slowly starting to drip with blood.

"You little bastard!" I roared throwing my knife at Trent it making contact with his stomach, lodging in quite nicely if I do say so myself.

"You bitch, I will kill you and make you regret ever dumping me" Trent went to lunge at me again when suddenly Erick stormed into the room, the knife that was meant for me lodging into Erick's shoulder. I gasped stepping back as Erick roared in anger as he grabbed Trent by the neck, his hand slowly closing around his throat the breath slowing escaping from his lungs. I could see Erick was beyond furious as I watched his hands shaking, his shoulders were tense and his eyes were probably pitch black. I watched Trent scratch at Erick's hand trying to grasp for air but Erick wasn't letting go, I know he's a terrible person but he doesn't deserve to die like this.

"Erick stop, he is not worth it," I plead with him, I watch as Erick tenses his hand releasing some of his grip.

"He deserves to die Violet" Erick's deep husky voice gritted out, I could tell his wolf was on the verge of escaping and ripping Trent's head off.

"No he does not, call Hayden and tell him to come lock him up till you clear your head. That is an order!" My voice loud and clear, I was speaking like a powerful Luna and Erick noticed as well. Taken back he turned and looked at me his eyes pitch black, his incisors extruding out of his mouth. His eyes stared at me for a good minute before he dropped Trent to the group turning away from me, anger radiating off of him. His stood over Trent watching him carefully until Hayden and two other men came to collect Trent.

"Erick" I whispered softly reaching my hand out to place on his shoulder, his muscles instantly relaxed his shoulders slumping before he turned around enveloping me in a hug.

"I thought I was going to lose you" His voice was soft nearly a whisper, I could feel his pain and I instantly felt bad for my mate. I placed the knives on the counter and wrapped my arms tightly around Erick, stroking the back of his head.

"You'll never loose me Erick, in fact you're stuck with me" I chuckled trying to make light of this situation, I heard Erick giggle looking up at me his eyes filled with...love.

"I love you Violet" Erick stated before placing a hand on my stomach, "and I love our pups" I smiled as Erick kissed my stomach three times, one for each pup before finally giving me a breathtaking kiss. Erick suddenly noticed my cut on my arm when I realised Erick still had the knife in his shoulder.

"Erick we are going to the pack doctor now" He nodded, holding my hand as we walked slowly to the pack doctor, he quickly stitched me up under Erick's orders before dealing with Erick's wound. Luckily nothing was damaged and all it needed was some stitches as well, we both were in the clear and both extremely exhausted.

On the walk back home Erick lifted me off my feet and walked home and up to our room, laying me on the bed gently before climbing in next to me. I curled into Erick's warmth; loving the comforting feeling only my mate could give me.