Beach day!!

Thanks for my amazing editor who i'm dedicating this chapter to and sorry for the long wait guys...hope you enjoy :)

So hope ya like dont forget to...

COMMENT

VOTE

fan? if you want to

<3

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 6-

~Violet~

I hazily opened my eyes only to be met by Erick’s eyes. He smiled down at me before I snuggled into his chest.

“Good morning sunshine.” He sung as I groaned, pushing my face further into his chest. He chuckled, making me frown again as the rumble of his chest hurt my face.

“Ugh...” He chuckled again, making me groan as I rolled off his chest, snuggling into the bed sheets. Erick’s arms wrapped around my waist as he nuzzled his nose into my neck, kissing it lightly before squeezing me against his chest briefly. He loosened his grip.

“You smell so good.” He moaned into my neck as his hands trailed down my sides. He continued to kiss my neck, sucking lightly on my skin before moving his lips down to my shoulder before resting it there.

“This weekend we are having a pack gathering. It would be the perfect chance for you to meet the pack, they are anxious to meet their new Luna.” My wolf stirred…we have never been in a pack before. This would be unfamiliar territory to us.

“Uh…I really don’t have a choice do I?”

“Nope” Erick smiled, popping the ‘p’. I groaned again as Erick rolled us over so I was lying on his chest. He ran his fingers up and down my back as I listened to his heart beat.

“Hey, did you want to go to the beach today?” Erick asked, as I propped my head up on his chest. I smiled as I nodded my head eagerly.

“Yes! Let’s go!” I said sitting up and jumping out of Erick’s arms. He chuckled as he got up, quickly grabbing me from behind.

“Settle down love.” He kissed my cheek before picking me up and spinning me around. He set me back on the ground, kissing my lips briefly before pulling away. I loved the beach! I wanted to leave now!

“Come on let’s get ready for the beach!” I said as I jumped up and down on the spot.

Erick was downstairs packing a bag for us to take to the beach as I got changed into my bikini. I was wearing a really cute bikini that had a pretty pattern of blues, purples and pinks…it was really hard to explain but I loved it!

I put on a pair of ripped light blue jean shorts and a white T-shirt before slipping on a pair of tan sandals. I sauntered down the stairs, walking into the kitchen where Erick was stuffing food into a picnic basket. He looked up at me and smiled as he shut the lid of the basket. I jumped up on top of the counter next to him. Erick positioned himself between my legs, leaning down to kiss my lips. He was still slightly taller than me.

“Ready to go?” Erick asked, once he had pulled away from my lips. I nodded as he gripped my waist and helped me down off the counter. I snatched the basket and went to the door. Erick had disappeared for a minute before coming back with a bag full with our towels and spare clothes.

“Let’s go my love.” Erick smiled, linking our arms together as he closed the door. I clung to his side as he led me to the car, opening the door for me. I thanked him before hopping in the car. He opened the back door, chucking in our bags as I placed the basket on my lap.

Erick walked to his side and started the car, placing a hand on my knee as he backed out of the driveway. I grabbed his hand from my knee and held it as he rubbed his thumb against my hand. I love my mate so much!
He looked at me briefly before turning back to the road, a smile prominent on his face.

Once we got to the beach, I raced out of the car, taking off my sandals to feel the sand beneath my feet. Erick caught up with me and quickly wrapped an arm around my waist, pulling me close to his chest possessively.

“Honey, relax." I smiled, turning in Erick’s tight grip as I reached up to kiss his lips. He loosened his grip as I pulled away and grabbed his hand.
We wandered along the beach hand in hand, before I picked a spot away from a few people. Just because of Erick and his protective wolf! I laid down the blanket before I plopped my butt on it, Erick sitting by me protectively.

“Come on baby! Let’s go for a swim.” I poked his chest playfully. He gently grabbed my finger, pushing me down onto the blanket and leaning over me with a smirk etched on his face.

“Stop it!” I giggled pushing on his chest. He only smirked and kissed my lips. He ran his tongue over my bottom lip asking for entrance and I let him. I pushed him away since he almost made me forget what I wanted to do…sneaky little mate.

“Erick, I want to go swimming!”

“Fine.” He huffed as he sat up next to me, taking his shirt off. I gawked at his muscular chest and I think most of the females on the beach did too. I was the lucky one that got him though!

“Enjoying the view?” Erick stated cockily while quirking an eyebrow at me.
Hmm…most definitely.' My wolf commented as I smirked.

“Sure am baby.” I replied before I stood up, taking off my t-shirt. This revealed my cute bikini top. I noticed Erick staring possessively as I grabbed the top of my shorts.
I slid my shorts down to my ankles, bending over in front of Erick’s face. I heard his growl behind me as I picked up my shorts, placing them in the bag along with my top.

“Enjoying the view?” I said to Erick, mocking him for earlier. I looked at him and he growled, getting up and pulling me to his chest. His hands placed protectively over my stomach.

“I am, but so is every other guy on this beach.” He angrily stated in my ear. I turned around in his grip, pulling his face closer towards mine.

“We're here to have a good time. Not to worry about everyone else. Okay?”

“Yeah…Okay.” He sighed as I smiled up at him, pecking his lips before grabbing his hand and racing towards the water. Erick was being dragged behind me. I probably looked like a maniac trying to get to the water. Once I felt the freezing water on my feet, I retreated, not feeling like swimming anymore.

“Okay yep…we’ve had our fun let’s go back to the blanket!” I said, going to walk away, but he grabbed my waist and pulled me back.

“Nope. You wanted me to go swimming with you, so we are. Even if I have to carry you in.” He smirked. I went to run, but Erick grabbed me, picking me up bridal style before racing into the water. I squirmed in his grip before he dived in. I clung to Erick’s neck as he kept us both afloat in the ocean.

“See, it's not that bad.” Erick smiled as I clung to his chest, trying to maintain my warmth. He chuckled, bringing me in for an intimate kiss. I kissed him back instantly, before he plunged under the water with our lips still locked. We stayed down there for what felt like a good 5 minutes before coming back up to the surface to catch our breath.

Erick smiled at me and pulled me closer to his chest, (if that was possible), and kissed my forehead before I snuggled into his chest.

“Do you want to get out of the water now cutie?” Erick asked.