"It's my birthday"

Chapter 1- “it’s my birthday”

~Violet~

“Happy Birthday!” Sarah screamed down the line of my phone, I literally had to hold it away from my ear.

“Thanks Sarah!” I said happily back, I was 18! I’m so excited; I will finally find my mate! I was turned when I was 16 and never had found my mate. It was depressing and I went through some bad days, but I have a drive now. I know he is out there somewhere I can feel it, and Sarah has helped me ever since, since she is also a werewolf.

“It’s your birthday, we’re gonna party like it’s your birthday!” Sarah sung as I giggled, finishing it.

“It’s my birthday, we’re gonna party like it’s my birthday!” I sung back before we both burst into fits of laughter.

“I’m gonna pick you up at 6 girl so be ready” Sarah said amusement in her voice, I frowned as I kept the phone to my ear seeing that the time was 5:15pm.

“Where are we going?” I asked curiously.

“It’s a surprise!” She giggled over the phone. “Bye girl, remember I’m picking you up at 6. Love ya!” She hung up the phone before I could even get a word in; I huffed while chucking my phone onto my bed as I went searching through my closet for something to wear.

I choose a pink strapless dress that wrapped perfectly around my body; I looked myself over in the mirror deciding this is the right dress to where. Just in case, I slipped little booty shorts underneath, you know just in case me being a klutz.

I slipped on a pair of criss-crossed heels, curled my hair to perfection and applied minimal make-up I was ready just in time. I could hear Sarah knocking furiously on my door as I raced downstairs. I opened my door and Sarah was wearing a tight little black dress with diamantes cover her bust, she beamed at me as she looked over at what I was wearing giving me a nod of approval.

“Ready birthday girl?” She asked happily.

“Hell yeah, let’s go!” I cheered happily as she grabbed my arm and we linked arms, I locked and closed my door behind me as Sarah and I walked happily down to her car.

“So I’m taking you out for dinner, then somewhere special” She wiggled her eyebrows at the last past making me frown, why does it seem I’m not going to like this.

“And I’m not going to find out where this ‘somewhere special’ place is am I?” I asked already knowing my answer; she shook her head as she started her car driving out onto the main road.

Sarah turned up the music as we sung all the way to the restaurant I’ve never heard of, she smiled brightly as she hopped out the car me following behind. Once in the restaurant, a very cute waiter seated us at our table. He handed us each a menu giving a very charming smirk to Sarah before he left.

 “Hm…he’s hot” I comment making Sarah nod in agreement as she checked him out as he walked away. When we were ready to order he came back getting down our order before walking away, giving Sarah a little wink as he left.