Like an Unfinished Puzzle *Chapter 5*

*Toshiro's p.o.v*

Today's the day Anami gets to come back to squad 10. She must feel pretty excited. I remember this entire week she was complaining about how she wished she was a bird and would fly away freely. When complaining didn't work, she thought about faking a panic attack.

I had to admit, she was a good actor, but she didn't think it through. If she had a panic attack, she thought that they would take her out of the room to get some help, but she was already in squad 4, so she would stay in the same place. Unfortunately for her, she was back in the same position, but just under careful observation.

Of course, I went to visit her everyday... to keep her from going insane in that small room, of course.

Right now, I'm in my office finishing up some paperwork. The pile is high, and I still have to do my drunken lieutenant's paperwork that she hid behind the couch, but if I stay up maybe I can finish it.

~Do as much paperwork as your body can take, eat breakfast and lunch, take a couple of naps, and sleep early today.~

Her words rang through my head.

~Eat breakfast and lunch.~

Hmm, maybe I can have some tea.

After I made myself some tea, I look at the clock. 6:30. I guess I can get started. I may be tired, but I need to finish this.

~Do as much paperwork as your body can take.~

Well my body does feel soar for a weird reason, and I haven't even started. Maybe I can just rest for a while. I slump in my chair and take a deep breath, letting the smell of the tea relax me.

~Take a couple of naps.~

Maybe... just... for a... minute. Then, I fell into a very long, peaceful nap.

*Your p.o.v*

FREEDOM!!! VICTORY SONG!!! DAH DAH DAH DUH-DAH DUH-DAH DAH DAH DAH DAH DAHHH! Finally!

I skipped, yes skipped, over to squad 10. On my way over, I received some funny and disgusted looks. I'd just laugh, say a quick hi, they'd make a funny or surprised expression, and continue skipping. My destination is... well... squad 10. I think I already said it. Did I? Eh, who cares? WELL I DON'T! I'M TOO HAPPY!

I finally made it to the captain's office. I knock, but there's no answer. I knock again and nothing. I open the door and the most cutest sight was in front of me.

Toshiro was sleeping.

8:30am.

Hmm, maybe he was already tired? I did tell him to take a few naps. Besides, he isn't the only one that's tired. The hospital basically got me hyped up on all these drugs... sorry 'medication' that I can barely see. Oddly enough, when I was coming here, I was perfectly okay with walking before. It's probably because I'm weird yet awesome like that.

DAMN! IS THIS THE PAPERWORK!!!

Wow, who knew the paperwork could be taller than me and Mr. Toshiro standing on top of each other? Lets see, I'm around 4"1 while Mr. Toshiro is around 4"4 (A/N: that's his actual height!), so that would be a pile taller than 8"5 feet.

Well, let me begin!

*2 hours later*

In two hours, I've gotten about 3/4 of the pile done. I've accomplished something!

I look over at Toshiro to still find him sleeping. Hmm, he must be really tired. Hmm, I keep on saying hmm a lot. Anyways, he looks really uncomfortable. Maybe I should move him to the couch? I could try, he weighs about 62Ibs (A/N: that's his actual weight!), so I can probably lift him.

I move over to his body and place his right arm around my neck and lay it on my right shoulder. I put my left arm around his waist and put my right arm under his legs. I was carrying him in a bridal style I guess would be a simpler term.

Hmm, shouldn't this be the other way around?

'You said it.'

I place him on the couch and lay him down. I was about to close the sliding-door-thingy when I was pulled by my arm into the couch. I land on it with my face pulled onto his chest and his arms wrapped around my waist.

"Don't go."

Grr.... not this again.

'Come on. You know you love it...'

Get out of my head creepy-voice-that-may-be-imaginary-but-I-just-don't-know-so-for-now-I'll-continue-pretending-that-I'm-not-crazy.

'Ok...?'

"Toshiro... let go."

"No." He states like a child with a cute frown and hugs me tighter.

"Please? The couch isn't even big for the both of us." I say, hoping that he would let me go. Instead, he just rolls over so that he fell on the floor, bringing me down with him. He rolls back on his side and hugs with me tighter.

I was about to protest, but I was tired; and the warmth his body was giving off was way to comforting to resist. I turn so I could be sleeping on my right side. My back was up against his front, his arms around my waist, and my arms were on his arms.

Before falling asleep, I had a feeling that I would regret leaving the door open.

*Rangiku's p.o.v (shocked???)*

"RUKIA!!!" I yelled. I already checked squad 2, 3, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 11, 12, and 13. So basically, I ran through the entire soul society. Not through my squad, though, because then the captain would make me stay and do work. Then I'd drink the sake that I hid behind his desk, hide the paperwork behind the couch, and pass out. Then, when I wake up with a hang-over, get yelled at, and promise to do the work. Then I just sneak out, drag Shunhei out of his office to drink with me, and get drunk again. Then captain would make me stay and do the remaining paperwork and so the cycle would just repeat.

"RUKIA!!!" I yelled again. Where is she? She took me away from Anami and captain's sleeping figure just to ditch me when we were going to drink? UGH! Maybe I should get back at her with the whole 'Renji' thing... Insert evil laugh here.

What is the 'Renji' thing... you'll have to find out yourself.

Well, maybe I can spend some time with Izuru. If only I can find him...

"RUKIA!!! I FOUND YOU!" I yelled. I started running towards her, when she 'shh'd' me and placed a hand over my mouth.

What the he--!

She pointed over to my captain's office. What is it that's so important that--?

I squeal! OH MY GOSH!!! THIS IS AMAZINGLY ADORABLE! It's a good thing Rukia had her hand over my mouth.

"Damn it! Where's my camera when I need it!!!" I whisper/yell. How cute! Anami and Captain!! They look so adorable sleeping!

I definitely won't let them hear the end of this.