How I Met Your Brother

How I Met Your Brother - PureAwesomeness67

It's the beginning of senior year and Sarah Bennett is already overwhelmed with schoolwork, jobs and, of course, prom. She finds her dream dress that is everything she could've ever wanted. There was just one problem-- it cost eight thousand dollars. Sarah quickly finds a job at the local movie theatre, hoping to earn the money before prom. She soon meets her new co-worker, an arrogant bad-boy named Noah, who happens to be best friends with her older brother. To get her mind off all the stress that comes with high school, Sarah decides to spend more time hanging out at her best friend's house, which means spending more time with her best friend's brother, Liam, as well. Soon enough, Sarah finds herself falling for both guys-- her brother's best friend and her best friend's brother.

The summary for this story actually reminded me of My Girl (see last chapter), but the plot and events are completely different. I laughed so much in this story! It was amazing (yep, definitely need to find a new word). The summary is a bit inaccurate as Sarah doesn't exactly 'find herself falling for both guys'. In the story, there is really only one guy for her, but she likes both of them. But that doesn't really matter, this story is awesome!!! 

Rating: 9/10