Six Months Later

Six Months Later - NatDRichards

Forgetting changed her... Remembering might destroy her.

When Chloe fell asleep in study hall, it was the middle of May. When she wakes up, snow is on the ground and she can't remember the last six months of her life.

Before, she'd been a mediocre student. Now, she's on track for valedictorian and being recruited by Ivy League schools. Before, she never had a chance with super jock Blake. Now he's her boyfriend. Before, she and Maggie were inseparable. Now her best friend won't speak to her.

What happened to her? Remembering the truth could be more dangerous than she knows...

When I read this, I couldn't stop. It was amazing! Six Months Later has actually been published and only the first 11 chapters have been posted on Wattpad. NatDRichards has had some problems uploading the rest of the chapters, so it might be a while before she updates again. When I finished reading what was already on Wattpad, I almost cried when I finished it. So I kinda borrowed the book from my library and I finished it. It is so good. The only criticism that I can give to this book is that the ending is kinda anti-climatic, but even then, it was AMAZING!!!!

Rating: 9.5/10