It's Not Cheating.

(Ray's POV)

 I turned on the shower and locked the bathroom door. Once I heard the front door close again, I looked out the window to see if she had left. They were pulling out of the driveway. I turned the shower off and grabbed my jacket. 

"Jaila, you can come out now." I assured her.

"That was pretty close." She said, a little out of breathe.

She followed me down into the living room and took a spot on the couch next to me. "So, how is this gonna work?" She asked. I looked at her and smiled. "I don't know, but we gotta think of something quick. I need you out of here as soon as possible. I don't know when Y/N is comin back." I explained to her.

She nodded, and took her laptop out of her bag.

"I just need to know a few basic things to get started." She said. She started typing something on her laptop before asking me anything. 

"Okay." She glanced at me. "Location?"

"Um, I was thinking on the beach. Somehwere with a nice view." I said.

She started typing again. "Time?" She didn't look up this time.

"Definitely 3:00... if that's a good time. Do you think that's a good time?" I asked. 

"It can start at whatever time you'd like. 3:00's good too."

"What colors would you like there to be?"

Her favorite color's pink. I like blue. "Pink, blue, and white."

"And lastly, the type of food?"

"Definitely barbeque!" I said. She looked at me like I was psycho.

"Barbeque? Do you really think she want barbeque? Make sure your thinking from her point of view too." She stated.

"Fine. I guess... shrimp? Yeah, that's cool. Some Shrimp!" I said.

She laughed at my statement. "Shrimp it is." She said.

She typed a few more things on her laptop without any questions, then placed her laptop back in her bag. "Well, I guess were done here." She smiled. "I guess so." I said. I stood up. She remained seated. 

"Uh..." She looked at me in a weird way. I can't explain it. "I-um... Can you give me a ride home?" She asked. 

"Yeah, c'mon." I tried to grab my keys, but she grabbed me a pulled me back. "Not now silly." She giggled. "Why not?" I asked. 

"Because, I need to get to know you a little better. you know... so I can make everything perfect." She sat me down on the couch. She sat closer to me than before. She ran her finger across my chest, feeling my abs and running her fingers through my hair. 

I stood up again. "C'mon. You gotta go." I said pointing to the door. I grabbed my keys, and rushed out to the car. She took her time getting in, making me impatient. "What's the rush?" She asked. She rubbed her hand up and down my thigh as I pulled out the driveway. I smacked it away. "You need to chill, forreal." I said. 

She didn't wanna listen. This time, her hand went up my thigh and on my dick. I felt myself getting hard, and so did she which made things even worse. I'm not trying to cheat on Y/N. Not this early on. Not at all. 

***

I should shoot myself.

Fuck.

Damn.

Shit.

Getting head wouldn't be considered cheating... would it? No. No, it wouldn't. It's not like I stuck my dick inside her. We didn't have sex or nothin. She came on to me. She wanted to give me head and I let her. It's not cheating if I didn't like it. But I did like it. It's still not cheating tho.......

Fuuuuck, I Need Y/N.