OMG.

(Y/N's POV) 

I tucked Amir into bed and gave him a quick kiss on the forehead. I turned around to get his bear for him to sleep with, when I stopped dead in my tracks. My eyes widened a little, both in shock and confusion.

"Raaaaay..." I sorta whispered his name, but said it loud enough for him to hear me. 

In front of me sat this... box. A box most guys use to carry their soon-to-be wife's wedding ring. I reached out and grabbed the box and held it in my hands as if it were a fragile piece of paper or something. 

"Why you so shocked?" Ray's voice sent chills down my spine. "You had to see this one coming..." He walked over to me, and took the box out of my hand. He began kneeling down on one knee..

"Ray no, no, no... Get up..." I cried. He didn't listen. "Oh my gosh..." I felt the tear about to start. 

"Y/N.." He opened the box, which held the most beautiful ring I have ever laid my eyes on.

"Will you marry me?" 

I began shaking, my palms got sweaty, my heart started beating 10x faster. I wiped my tears...

"YES!" I ran into his arms. He smiled at me and kissed me. He slid the ring on my finger, and I could do nothing but admire how... beautiful it was. He came to me and hugged me for the longest amount of time. I didn't mind. Right now felt like a fairytale. Right now, I feel like the queen and he's my king. Amir is our beautiful little prince and nothing could make this moment any better.

I'm still in shock. 

*************************************************************************

Okay, please don't be mad at me. I UPDATED. 

Sorry it's short, but I plan on updating again today. Maybe even twice. 

But in order for me to do so, I need feedback :)

Comment and Vote.