Familiar Voices

(Ray's POV)

Today, me and a friend was hanging out. Like, just getting out to get away for a while. I hopped in my car, and drove to his house. "I'm Outside." I said over the phone. A few minutes later, he was walking out the door. 

"Wassup Ray!" He said. We did the little dude hanshake stuff, and pulled off. "So, where we headed to first." I asked. 

"Uuuh." He stared out the window for a minute. "Aah, Dang. I gotta get my babygirl a gift for her birthday. Yeah, she turn 2 on Sunday." He said. 

"Dang, lil Kyra getting big! I stillremember when she was first born." I said, remembering the day. "I know right. Time flies." He said.

We pulled up on the parking lot of the toy store. I parked in a nearby parking space. "So, you and Y/N coming to her party?" He asked. I shook my head no. 

"Me and Y/N ain't together no more. But I'll come show some love. You know, that is my lil homie." I said. He laughed.

We went into the store. As we looked around for the perfect toy for his little girl, and my lil homie.. I heard a familiar voice over in the other aisle. I wanted to see who it was.

"Cameron, let's look in the next aisle." I said. He walked in front of me. We casually walked down the aisle. I acciedentally bumped into a girl looking at teddy bears. She turned around like she was about to click, but then she stopped. 

I guess that's when she realized who I was. It was Y/N, here with Jassy. I knew the voice sounded familiar.

 ***

I gotta admit, I kinda froze up. I didn't know what to say. Her eyes began to get watery. I looked down at her belly. She just stared at me.

I gave her a big bear hug. At first she didn't hug back, but then she gave in. She began bawling in the middle of the aisle.

Jassy looked kinda mad, and Cameron was looking all theway confused.  

I pulled away, and wiped her tears. She smiled a little. 

Honestly, I thought If I saw her again, she would be beyond angry with me. But I guess not...

She excused herself and went in the bathroom. Jassy went with her.

*************************************************************************************

(Y/N's POV)

I pulled myself together, but as soon as I did, I started bawling. Jassy held me. I don't even know what I should do or say. 

After about five minutes of non-stop crying, I finally got it together, and went back out to the teddy bear aisle. Ray was standing talking to Cameron. 

I walked over towards him, put the bear back, and walked away. 

We got outside on the parking lot, and I heard Ray calling my name. I ignored him and kept walking. He continued to call my name. Eventually, I turned around. He ran over to me. 

"I really don't want to talk to you right now. I refuse to get hurt by you AGAIN." I said, and walked away. 

"Y/N! Please! Just talk to me!" He said. He walked over to the car, where I was standing. "Let me explain! It's really not what it seemed!" He explained. 

I saw the tears welling up in his eyes. He tried to look away a little so I couldn't see. 

".................................................................Meet me at Roscoe's later. Around 6:00." I said, and got in the car. 

******************************************************************************