The Niqabi (Editted)

(TRAILER ON THE SIDE!)

RULES:

Simple.
•Don't comment any abusive words.
•Don't go for plagiarism(you can talk to me in pm if you want to write anything similar to this, but don't make my trust on you people go down in drain).
•Don't accuse me of anything like plagiarism. I don't do cheats because these are all COMPLETELY from my mind. If you feel like I wrote something similar to a story, it's merely a coincidence but if you have a HUGE problem with it, then pm me.
•This is not editted and not revised. If you are a grammar nazi or you can't bear with such typos, then don't read because you have been warned. Also, English is not my first language so don't expect much :)
•Islam has different sects. I follow what my parents tell me to. So if you think anything is wrong, just know that I'm from South East Asia and what is written here are all things that I heard from my teachers and my parents. If you have a problem, let's discuss it formally in pm.
•I am cheesy and cliche. If you don't like it, STOP HERE.

THE NIQABI

Mahmood Abdul Malik is a teenager that had a troubled past, which left scars on his heart. He has never had a normal life. He is a teenager that barely obliges his parents. He is a wreck. A mess. He went to the Islamic Dar Assalam Boarding school. Nonetheless, his behavior shows like an ill-educative man. He is trying to be a better person, but there are many things in this world that always catch our eyes and lead into some ruinous sins.

Despite the lack of admiration that he never has felt before, it is amusing to know that he is amuse by the wonderful, Aisha Nur Aliyah, the only young niqabi in the neighborhood. A desire falls upon him. He wants to have her.. But life is hard to predict. No one can guess what type of trials will be placed on the path..

Until one day, his parents wants him to marry a woman, under rules of course. He knows that with his damaged behavior, he can get no one with it. He tries hard to fix himself. He is like a piece of shattered glass. Hard to fix, but can easily break. No one has ever tried to fix him; except the young niqabi..

But, what will exactly happens when he tries to ask her for marriage? How was his path to strive for the beautiful, young niqabi? What happens after they get married? Will he remain the same? Will he remain faithful? After all, Aisha has not know about him fully, yet. What happens when Mahmood tells about his past? Well.. It all depends on their fate.

Now that you have know the details, hold on tightly, because the journey might get a bit exaggerating.

All rights reserved: © Dreamer_271 (E.N.H)

°°°

Mahmood | POV

She placed a soft, gentle kiss on top of the Qur'an and ended her recitation of the Holy Qur'an with a Sodaqollahul Adzim. She embraced it tightly, close to her chest and stood up from the praying mat. She smiled up at me when she noticed my presence. Her eyes sparkled from the brightness. Masha Allah, her voice was really soft and beautiful.

She walked away, with a last glance at me, leaving me staring at her. But out of nowhere, a man came towards her and kissed her forehead gently, their eyes were filled with love. The man looked fairly familiar. I ran up to her, but with a blink of my eyes, she was gone. It was only darkness now..

"No!"I scream and open my eyes, taking a look at my surrounding. It was just a dream, Alhamdulillah. Wait! Why was I dreaming of her anyways? Who was she? Astaghfirullah.. I yell at myself for being stupid enough to think about the things that are useless.

I sigh and glance at the clock as I stand up from bed. It is already 5 in the morning and I have to get ready to pray Fajr, as Abi has shouted my name various times. To be honest, I have no idea why should we pray. After all, we are going to die and will taste hell because everyone make sins anyway... So, why waste time in praying? Nonetheless, I shall pray.