Deal Or No Deal

Finally took this book off hold! I'd suggest going back and reading the previous chapters to kinda refresh your memory- sorry its been so long ): I also made a new book called the Maniac In silverfalls that's kinda different so if ya wanna check it out (:

Enjoy!

Today is the first official day of Beau being my boyfriend. I officially have a boyfriend and he's a werewolf. A freaking werewolf.

Sometimes I wonder why I couldn't just have a normal life and a normal boyfriend to go along with it. But I feel like that would be boring.

I lay in my bed and stare at Emory curled up beside my pillow. He changed back into a dog just incase my sister actually shows up back home while i'm at school.

I roll over to grab my new phone that Beau bought me since he broke my last one.

'Morning baby x' Beau's message pops up on my phone.

'Morning x' I send back while I get out of bed. I hear my phone buzz while I get dressed.

'What are you wearing ;)?'

I roll my eyes. 'A plastic bag' <3 ' I reply. I brush my teeth and do my hair while waiting for my phone to buzz. He needs to reply faster.

The moment I hear my phone buzz I immediately grab it.

'Damn, babe. You know how to get me started.'

I burst out giggling while shoving a bagel in my mouth and typing a reply at the same time. 'It has ketchup on it ;) '

"You are so whipped." A voice blurts out beside me. I look over at Emory. A dog. A talking dog,

"Now that," I point at him. "Is not right."

~*~

I stand in the girls locker room staring at my reflexion. Time for gym.

I decided to skip the only class I have with Beau to talk to Sara a bit more. I'll see him today though since he is in my gym class.

A 23 year old werewolf against a bunch of 17 and 18 year old's doesn't seem like a fair advantage.

I hate how we have to wear uniforms for gym. I stand there in my mandatory black t-shirt and black shorts.

"Did you see the new guy?" Someone says. I snap my head to the voice and my gaze leads to a group of girls.

"He is so hot." One of them speaks up as she fans herself. I squint at her, who does this bitch think she is? "I bet I could fuck him by the end of next month."

Emory said since I've been getting so close with Beau that my emotions are going to be on overdrive for a couple weeks until my body can get used to him. It's been very annoying though, I've been a big ball of jealousy and I just wanna punch myself in the face. My big ol' jealous face.

"Bethany," One of the girls giggle out. "You're a little slut." She nudges her fried, giggling. Are you kidding me, Bethany?

I walk out trying to ignore them talking about how they want to jump Beau's bones. The moment I get into the gymnasium I see Beau. His beauty makes him look like a diamond in a bag full of broccoli. Because broccoli's gross, but so is Beau. Im conflicted.

I watch him chat up the boys next to him, immediately grabbing their friendship. Maybe Beau has a little taste for men.

"Alright, ladies and gents!" Our gym teacher, Mr. hobby calls out. "today we're going to be running the mile ." I throw my head back and groan. I hate running.