9

The next morning I noticed the others had to get out more and we needed to kill more tributes. I packed our bags and decided to leave Christopher here to watch over the cave and the leftover supplies. I popped a strawberry in my mouth and checked my pocket. I felt fur. Yup, bunny is safe.

Arabella clambered out of the cave, followed by me. "What's the plan?" She asked me

"Cornucopia. There should be some tributes to kill with this sword and spear. Then you get slingshots and I'll find a bow and arrow." I explain, feeding bunny a mini carrot. We jumped from tree to tree until we reached the Cornucopia. Poppy and Indigo were there, greedily eating a fresh loaf of bread. We both spotted Poppy's bow and quiver at the same time and a slingshot not too far away either. We each grabbed a vine and we swung over to them. 

Swiping the weapons, we landed Poppy ran. Boom, head, slingshot, dead, canon. Indigo was the weakest Career EVER! I punched her and she fell to the ground, crying. I used an arrow and stabbed her. Another canon.

That night, the only dead tributes were Indigo and Poppy. We feasted on burnt pork and easily fell asleep for a catnap. I knew we had to kill more people. We HAD to.

I was filling up the bottle of water outside when I heard a scream and a canon go off. I ran to the cave. The others were safe, but WHO died? I peered out. Charles was towering over Xander, a dead Xander, not too far away. I couldn't have them so dangerously close to the others! I charged out of the cave and easily stabbed Charles in the head. Another canon.

Sky thay night. Charles, Xander, boy from 11. That's it. So I climbed into my sleeping bag, muttering about other tributes not dying fast enough. I had a strange dream last night, though. I was at home with Jishy. My normal daily routine. I was happily hunting in the woods everyday and meeting father for the weekends. 

I woke up. The others have been hunting, because there is roast Groosling and fried Mockingjay spread across the ground. We ration the food for the next few days but our water bottles run dry easily. Good thing we have the waterfall.

We had nothing to do so we decided to do cave paintings. First we looked for sharp sticks to use as pencils. Then Christopher used soil and mixed it with water for ink. I taught him how to crush berries and use that as coloured paint. We painted the story of us in the Hunger Games, killing and eating, drinking and sleeping. But I felt like tomorrow they WILL BE A BLOODBATH.