6

POOOOOOOOOOOOT! Went the Cornucopia. I grabbed Arabella's hand and dragged her as far away from the Conucopia as I could. I saw a lake in the distance, surrounded by nightlock and strawberry bushes. The nighlock would trick intruders to eat them and the strawberries for us. 

Behind the waterfall I found a well hidden, tiny opening in the rock. Inside was a cosy cave. Not too big that it's cold but not too small that we'd be squashed. We stayed there for one night, living on the freash water from the waterfall and strawberries. I checked my list.  Crossed off a few that are already done. I added Poppy's name next to William's to align with.

"Stay here." I ordered Arabella. I went out of the cave and climbed a nearby tree. I hopped from tree to tree like a bird, causing Mockingjays to fly away in fright. Back at the Cornucopia, I saw Cameron. I hid behind the branches of the tree to make sure he didn't see me. His leg was severely injured and he was struggling with a load of equipment. He places the pile down to pick up a loaf of bread. I siezed my chance. Memorising my moves from test day, I grabbed a vine and swiped the sword from the pile he left on the ground. Before he could grasp his spear, I gave him a nice, severe cut on his forehead and I made the injury on his leg worse. I stabbed him in the heart amd tried in vain to behead him. I left him there to bleed to death as I picked up as many of his things and Cornucopia leftovers as I could and hurried back to the cave. When I arrived, Cameron's canon had fired.

Arabella and I went through the booty. So much I could hug everyone. A backpack filled with raw pork and one slingshot, a pouch of nuts, one cooked chicken, some nightlock to trick more people, a knive, Cameron's sword and spear, two loaves of bread, three bottles filled with water and an empty backpack. "We should make day packs." Recommended Arabella. Nodding in agreement, I divided the booty equally and filled the two backpacks. I gave her a bit of nightlock to keep in her jeans pocket but my khakis didn't have any so I kept them in my backpack pocket. All of a sudden, I heard a loud splash outside...