Chapter 7

[Zayn's P.O.V] 

Beep Beep Beep... 

Beep Beep Beep...

"Ugh, Zayn, shut it up..." Louis groaned as I felt him shift to hide his head under his pillow.

I smiled softly when I opened my eyes...

12/24/13 6:00am

The clock says...

It's Louis' birthday!

I got up softly, but it still woke Louis up.

"Where are you going, Babe?" he asked.

"Just going to make some breakfast." I smile innocently, he doesn't realized today's his birthday yet.

He whined, "Can't Justin just do it? Cuddle with me!"

I chuckled, "No, Lou, Justin suck at cooking..."

He groaned, "Fine..."

It wasn't too long when I heard soft snores. Louis' having a week off as his birthday present from the management and I'm planning on giving him a day full of relaxation and fun, no work, no tour, no recording, just simply a normal day. And for the first part of his day, a big breakfast buffet by his beautiful husband and amazing kids!

I softly went to the boys room since Niall might be sleeping. Ever since his 3rd month, he can finally sleep through the night, he sometimes cry, but he can finally go to sleep by himself and, Louis and I can finally have our sleep.

When I opened our door, I saw Harry and Liam fully awake, standing by Niall's crib.

"Haz, Li, don't wake him up yet." I said as I walked to them

"He's already awake, Daddy." Liam said, "See?"

I looked at the crib and yep, he is already awake, smiling at me, "Oh, well, Good morning, Nialler! You woke up an hour early, huh?" I smiled as I picked him up.

I only received a big smile and him putting his fist in his mouth as a reply.

"We're going to cook now, Daddy?" Harry asked excitedly.

"Yes, Haz, but be quiet, ok? It's a surprise for Papa." I smiled.

Harry and Liam saluted. We quietly went downstairs to the kitchen, "Go on Li, pick up all the ingredients." I said. Liam and Harry are always helping me make breakfast, so I'm confident that they all know what to get and do. "And you, little man," I said pointing to Niall, "will seat here and play and be adorable." I placed him on his highchair and placed the colorful key toys with a baby mirror attached to it and his baby rattle. When Niall was all settled down, he looked into my eyes and smiled, I can hear him softly cooing as his play with the keys.

I smiled then turned on the stove and cracked two eggs in it.

"Let's start the pancakes, Haz!" Liam announced as he placed the bowl and pancake mix on the table, "We also need to teach Niall how's it done."

Harry grinned then placed the eggs and milk on the table, "Watch and learn, Nialler! First you're going to place the pancake mix in the bowl, then you're going to crack two eggs in it, then milk!" he narrated what he's doing.

I can't help but smile, when Niall watched them and tried to imitate the way they mix by using his toy, it just looks like his banging the toy keys on the table of his highchair, but it's still an improvement on his motor skills, and the way Liam and Harry narrate what they're doing can help Niall develop his vocabulary skills.