Chapter 5

[Zayn's P.O.V]

It's been eight weeks since that embarrassing incident happened. He also kinda blurted out some unnecessary information on his nursery a day after he saw that. It almost went to the news since one of his classmates there is a child of a paparazzi... that could've been really embarrassing, I mean seriously, 'Louis Tomlinson already teaching his son about sex?' or 'Louis and Zayn Tomlinson bad parenting?' or whatever horrible headlines they'll come up that would've somewhat destroy our reputation, but Justin saved that day, not sure with what he did, but I'm glad he stopped that. But after several days of distracting him and buying him an orange tiger with white striped cat, which he later on named Puss, he finally forgot the dirty picture...

"Puss, you stay here." Harry said as he picked the cat up and placing him inside the playpen before placing his toy stethoscope on and placing the chest piece on Puss' chest.

I smiled as Harry explained the results of his examination to Puss, "You are doing well, Mr. Puss, keep it up and eat lots of lots of fish."

A small hand landed softly on my face, I looked down and was greeted by a toothless smile from Niall. He was done drinking milk from me and wants to play. Ever since Niall's 6th week, he finally learned how to smile and discovered his new favorite toy... his hands! Also the blue baby rattle Justin bought him...

I chuckled at Niall when he saw his hands, he was watching it with fascination, I stick the his blue rattle in it, causing him to grin wider and shake it...

"Papa!" Harry exclaimed as he saw Louis go downstairs.

"Hey, there Haz." Louis smiled as he picked him up. 

"Papa, play with Harry!" Harry grinned.

"Owww, I would love to, Hazza, but Papa needs to record at the studio." Louis sighed before kissing his forehead and placing the pouting Harry next to me.

"Tonight, Baby, I promise." Louis smiled.

"That's what you said to Harry last week, but you always come home when Harry is already sleeping." Harry mumbled, looking at the ground.

It's true, Louis has been busy these past few weeks. He's coming home late, like 2 am in the morning, and then sleep for a few hours, then go back to work again. Liam barely saw him this week since he got school, Harry's been begging for Louis, and I've been fucking horny and I had to please myself with toys and the 'emergency video' we filmed for when the other is gone, which isn't really satisfying...

"I'm sorry, Baby, but don't worry Papa would make it up for you, ok?" Louis promised as he tilted Harry's chin to look at him.

"Whatever." Harry muttered before getting off the couch and going to the backyard, where their mini playground is, with Puss following him.

"Harry Edward Tomlinson-" I was about to scold him, but Louis cut me off

"It's ok, Babe, it was my fault anyway." he sighed as he slumped next to me, placing his chin on my right shoulder then began playing with Niall.

"Don't blame yourself, Boo." I said before turning my head to kiss his forehead, "But, I really think you should take a break, Lou."

Louis sighed, "I know, Babe. It's just because the tour is coming and new songs need to be recorded. I'm really sorry, don't worry, I'll beg them to let me go home early tonight and make it up to you all. I promise."

"It's ok, Babe, and I would really love that idea tonight, " I gave him a seductive look before leaning in his ear to whisper, "I've been very naughty these past few nights, don't you think I need to be punished?" 

Louis moaned quietly before whispering, "What were you doing, Baby? Were you playing with yourself again? That's really naughty, Baby." 

I felt his hand beginning to rub my leg, I felt my pants tighten and if I weren't holding Niall, I would probably attacked him right now.

I giggled, "Now go, Babe. You should go to work now before I lose my self control."

Louis grinned and pecked my lips, "Alright, Baby."

He kissed Niall goodbye and grabbed his keys on the counter, "Oh, Zayn."

"Yeah?"

"Thanks for the motivation." he winked before going out.

I chuckled to myself and looked at Niall, who has staring at me with a confused expression...

[Justin's P.O.V] 

"Bye, Justin!" I heard Louis say before driving off with 3 body guards in a different car following behind him.

I waved to acknowledge it. Louis finally stopped being paranoid when he leaves the house to me ever since I saved them from the media about the information Harry gave out. I've had to bribe it out of them, and trust me... It almost cost me a fortune! Well, probably because Louis is very famous and a lot of people really adores them, and that story would really pay the paparazzi a lot. Zayn and Louis doesn't know about me paying them though, I told them not to worry about it...

After closing the gate and activated the security alarm for when some murderers or robbers try to sneak in, or atleast that's what Harry said... I went to the backyard, my favorite place here, besides the fact that it's huge, the garden is also beautiful, with different kinds of flowers, and there is also a huge swimming pool with different height levels, and don't forget about the mini playground where the kids play. It's really mesmerizing watching them play, their laughter, their silly arguments... I've always wanted a family of my own, but I can't seem to find the right person, or should I say guy... I've dated a lot of different guys but my heart doesn't want to let go of Zayn, well, there's this guy called Ryan, who almost made me forget about Zayn, but I later found out he was only using me to get close to my so called bestfriend named Chaz... Assholes, also heard they adopted a daughter named Caitlin and a son named Chris...

Anyway, when I got there, instead of seeing Harry, since Liam's at school, playing weird games or talking to himself, I saw him sulking...

"Hey, what's wrong, Buddy?" I asked as I sat next to him on the sand pit.

"Papa, doesn't love Harry anymore." he sobbed.

"How do you say that?" I asked.

"He doesn't want to play with Harry anymore." he explained.

"It's ok, Buddy, Papa was just working for all of you." I rubbed his back to at least stop his sobbing.

"But Harry wants to play with Papa." he whined.

"Don't worry, how about this? You play with me first while Papa's gone so you won't feel lonely, would you like that?" I suggested.

Harry's emerald eyes sparkled and then he nodded excitedly...

"Well, what do you want to play?" I asked.

"Let's play Find the Pussycat! Puss will hide and then when you found him you yell, 'Monkey' and then dance like a chicken, got it?!" he explained.

"Yes!" I said putting some excitement in my voice.

He really is a special kid...