Chapter 15

[Zayn's P.O.V]

I groaned when I felt the sun rays on my eyes. I shifted to my other side to avoid the light and slowly opened my eyes to see what time it is, 8:30am, the clock read. I sat up and yawned as I stretched a little, that's when I realized there's an arm around my waist. I turned to see who was it and smiled when I saw Louis, yesterday wasn't a dream and that made me happy. I carefully pushed him a little to make him lay on his back so I can lay my head on his chest. After getting into position, I began tracing my fingers on his covered chest and started to think about the day, we will be making up with the kids today. I began to think about to different scenarios, good ones but bad ones managed to slip in, like Liam and Harry still scared to come near us. I pushed those thoughts away and just think of the good scenarios like Liam and Harry hugging us and Niall just cooing and being a happy baby that he is. That thought made me smile and hug Louis tighter and squeal happily.

"Zayn?" Louis groaned.

"Hm?" I looked at him with a huge grin.

He grinned lazily, "Whatcha smiling about?"

"Happy thoughts. We're going to see the kids again." I answered.

"Well, we might as well take a shower then and....we'll grab something to eat along the way to Mom's house?" he asked.

"Yeah, that sounds good." I agreed then pulled away from him, "Well, let's go take a shower now?" I stood up.

Louis smirked and winked at me which made me roll my eyes, "Not now, Lou, I want to see the kids. We're just going to shower."

Louis pouted, "How bout a quickie?"

"No." I rolled my eyes, "Let's fix everything first, alright?"

"Tonight then?" he smiled.

"No, we're going to spend the night with our babies, Lou." I chuckled.

He smiled, "I guess... And Harry will probably tell us that we owe them a lot of story time."

I smiled at the thought and started to pull Louis off the bed, "C'mon, Lou, I can't wait to see them already!"

Louis chuckled and joined me into the shower. After we finish getting ready, we hopped in Louis' car.

"We should eat something first." Louis said.

"Just go to the nearest fast food place with a drive thru." I shrugged and saw a Mc Donald's sign, "There." I pointed.

Louis drove to it and ordered for us and some happy meals for Harry and Liam. Louis and I ate our burgers along the way.

"Here we are." Louis announced.

I bit my lip as I saw Jay's house, I suddenly become nervous and bad thoughts started to fill my mind. Louis parked the car properly.

"You ok?" Louis asked after stopping the engine.

"Suddenly feel nervous." I admitted.

Louis grabbed my hand, "It's going to be alright, Z. I'm sure they miss us and will forgive us."

I took a deep breath and nodded, "Yeah, let's go."

Louis smiled and kiss my hand before we both get out of the car. We held hands again as we walk to the door and knocked. Didn't take too long until the door opened and revealed Jay, she looked at our hands and smiled, "Looks like you two made up, you still need to tell me what happened though."

"I'll tell you everything, Mom. Are the kids there?" Louis asked.

"In the living room playing. Harry and Liam keep on asking for you and I'm sure Niall miss you as well, he's always been looking around the room as if looking for you two."