Prologue

A boy, heart broken, lost, yearning for a safe place. A family, stumbling upon a gated community. They'd never seen anything like it, it looked safe, and nice. The father, walked up, and knocked on the chain gate.

A person peered over the top of the wall, pointing a gun in their direction. Surprised, the person rushed down to the gate and opened it. People, something the community desperately needed. Strong people, healthy people, people who could provide for the community.

The person let the group in, smiling

The person let the group in, smiling. The father, Rick smiled. He and his family, had a safe place to live. They'd been on the run for so long... Danger around every corner. He'd always worried about his son and baby daughter. He'd been apart from his baby daughter for so long.

He'd had a woman from the group, Carol, watch over the child. Carol, a strong, proud woman, stood beside a man with a vest. The vest had wings embroidered on the back of it, his name, Daryl, Daryl Dixon. He'd lost his brother a while back, he'd had to kill his own family, his brother was one of the walkers, devouring a dead human lying in the ground, motionless.

A tall, red haired man stood and looked around. He'd hated having to constantly run around in fear. Of course, he wasn't afraid, he'd been in the military, sent back to America to protect the people from the new horrors that roamed the earth. His name is, Sergeant Abraham Ford. Along with Abraham were a younger man named Eugene and two women, Rosita and Sasha. These four had battled together for a long time, always havi eachothers backs.

There was a couple, in the group who loved each other more than anything, theirs names are Maggie and Glenn. Glenn is a sweet guy, always caring for Maggie, no matter what happens. Maggie, is a kind girl, who loves Glenn with all of her heart. These two were inseparable ever since they met back on Maggie's family's farm.

The last person to mention is a dark skinned woman, named Michonne. Fearless, she lost everything in a day, she had been alone for so long.. Until she found the prison, where Rick and his group were staying in safely. Then, everything crashed down around them, an evil man came and broke down the walls.

His name was Phillip Blake, the previous "Governor" of a safe town-like place named Woodbury. He himself had burned it to the ground, and left, for good. He and his men knocked down the gates around the prison, and caused panic.

Rick and the others fled, seeking a safe place to live once more

Rick and the others fled, seeking a safe place to live once more. That's when they had stumbled upon this new place, Alexandria. It seemed nice, but maybe too nice. The leader was a woman, who was strict on rules, she had a son and a husband still with her in the town.

 The leader was a woman, who was strict on rules, she had a son and a husband still with her in the town

This was going to be a good place for them.

They all smiled and headed to houses, that the leader brought them to. They smiled,there was running water, showers, ammo, guns, and most importantly food!

Now, the story begins.