Court Trial

2 Months later

*CHASTITY* (11:38am)

School is over and I'm still grounded but hopefully she'll let me off, she said the first two months of summer and it's the end of the second month now and my birthday is July 31. I've been in solitary confinement for the past two months, 1 more week and I'm out. I guess it all works out cause as soon as I'm free to go places again my birthday will be here, that's why I can't wait, one week left.

The day of Jason's arraignment he couldn't pay his bond and even tho he pleaded not guilty the court had enough evidence to charge him with. Today we're going to Jason's trial, Mrs. Westbrook hasn't been doing to good, it's killing her cause even with the money me and my mom both gave up, he couldn't pay bond. Bond was set at 100,000 and we couldn't get that so my baby has been sitting in jail till today.

"Chastity, come on" My mom called from downstairs. "I'm riding with Donna, Rose is down here, let's go"

"Coming" I shouted back as I stood in my full length mirror examining my self. I had on my black knee length pencil skirt, My white polk'a dotted blouse with the ruffles going down the middle, my diamond necklace, My diamond stud hoops, my mom let me where her black jimmy choo's and I topped it off with my hair flat ironed down my back with the ends dyed red and my bang laying across my eye. My mom let me dye the ends red because that was Jason's favorite color and since this the only time I may possibly see Jason again, I want him to know I'm holding it down to the fullest.

I grabbed my big black channel bag and went downstairs to see Rose, my mom and Mrs. Westbrook looking at me irritably. I smiled shyly and we left out the house. Last month Rose mom bout her a car, a red 2010 Malibu to be exact.

"We'll follow behind y'all" Rose yelled to my mom out her car window. My mom shook her head okay and we pulled off. "So you ready to see ya man?" Rose asked looking from me to the road.

"Yea, but I just wish I wasn't seeing him this way" I said putting my red lip gloss on in the mirror.

"True, but how you feel about having to testify?"

"Ion know, I would lie but my mother told me it's a felony to lie under oath." I said closing the over head mirror and sitting back. "I just can't wait till this blow over, so I can see my man"

"Girl like I've been saying for the longest, it's all gone work out for the best" She said as we got on the freeway.

"I guess, but wassup with you and Josh?" I asked smirking at her.

"Well.....you know we been seeing each other for awhile now and you know yesterday was our 27th date and he hasn't even tried to fuck yet!" She said smiling. "But that's not all, yesterday he made it official, I'm his girl!" She said has we pulled up to the court house.

"awe, that's wassup boo" I said hugging her before we got out. "Is he coming today?"

"Yea, he already up here" She said as we got out and followed my mom and Donna. When we got inside we met up with Josh and went to sit on Jason's side along with my mom and Donna.

CITY HALL, TRIAL ONE.  WEDNESDAY JULY 23.

"Do you swear to tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth, or help me god?" The bailiff asked Jason.

"I do" Jason said with his right hand on the bible and his left hand in the air. Jason sat down and entwined his right hand with his left and placed them in his lap.

"Mr. Westbrook" Said the prosecutor "Performing oral on someone is a form of sex right?" The man asked pacing back and forth in front of Jason.

"Yes sir" Jason simply replied.