He getting locked up for how long?

Hey y'all! sadly this book is coming to an end! Hell this is the end! This will be the last chapter I update for 'JailBait'  But on the brighter side THERE IS A SEQUEL!!!!!!!!! I'm not gonna put the sequel name up here until you get to the very end of this chapter.

I hope you guys enjoy and let me tell y'all, it's been real!!!! Y'all have shown so much love!!! I appreciate it sooo much! Enjoy and I know y'all bout to cuss me out for this chapter but before y'all get the threating, read the sequel. It all corresponds.

(This will be a very very short chapter)

ENJOY LOVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*CHASTITY*

"Chas, get up" Rose said tapping me slightly. I groaned and looked at my alarm clock and it was 12:00pm, Jason's sentencing will be held at 1:00. I looked at Rose and swung my self out of bed.

"You want some face powder?" Rose asked with her face turned up, I looked at her confused as I walked into my bathroom.

"What for?" I asked as looked in the mirror. "Never mind, I see why now" I said looking in the mirror at my red swollen eyes. I groaned as I touched my eyes.

"We not the same color, I have some of my own I think" I said going into my drawer and grabbing my makeup bag. I grabbed that, a pantie and bra set and got into the shower.

When I got out the shower I went to my closet and put on my black dress pants, a white and black short sleeve shirt, black opened toed heels, my silver necklace that says Love, big diamond studs and my hair in a tight pony tail. I really didn't feel like getting dress or finding out how many years Jason would get. I grabbed my purse and went downstairs to my mom, and Rose. They looked as if they had been crying, none of us said anything we just locked up the house and started on our way to the court house.

"Chastity, no matter what happens, I want you to know Jason loves you to pieces" My mom said as she looked from me to the road.

"I know ma, I know" I said whispering the last one as I looked out the window.

"You know Josh, Nutty and I got your back" Rose said as she leaned up from the back seat and put a hand on my shoulder.

"I know, I appreciate it too," I said as I placed my hand on top of hers and squeezing it.

"Ma, I wanna say sorry too" I said looking in her direction.

"What for?" She said looking from me to the road.

"For not telling you and lying to you this whole time" I said as tears welled in my eyes.

"It's okay baby. We'll build from here, I can imagine how hard it would have been to tell my mom something like that" She said patting my knee. The rest of the car ride was silent, a sad silent really. I never thought of how Jason and I would end. I thought we would end like staying together forever, when really I should've known from the beginning that Jason and I would never be able to stay together because of our age difference. I love Jason, I do but I'd be lost without him.

"Let the bullshit begin." I said as we pulled up to the court house and my mom parked.

"Chastity!" Said my mom as she snapped her head towards me before we got out.

"Don't start" I said as I got out.

"Dammit, I know you're going through a tuff time with this! but you will not cuss and treat me any kind of way Chastity. I am your mother, NOT your damn friend" My mother said pulling me by the arm and stopping me before we entered the court.