Moma Still Got It *Part two*

*CHASTITY* (Saturday)

"Mmm, yes Chastity baby damn, right there baby, yea harder" Rose joked as she straddled my lap on top of the cover waking me up.

"Gone keep playing and I 'ma  snap on you like I did amber ass" I said sitting up as she got off of me and got under my covers sitting next to me. "Where is amber anyway?"

"Ion know" she said looking down at her phone "Get up hoe" she said patting my stomach lightly.

"Girl it's to early"

"Girl it's 11:30am" she said as I dragged myself out the bed and into my bathroom. I washed my face and brushed my teeth and we went downstairs to the smell of enchiladas. When we got downstairs my mom was siting on the couch watching t.v.

"What's smelling so good?" I asked coming into the living room.

"I got some enchildas in the stove" she said looking at me "I cooked y'all some cause tonight is my big date, so I won't be here" she said with a big ass grin on her face.

"Ooooo, where to?" Rose asked as we sat on the couch across from my mom.

"Azul's"

"AZUL'S?" Rose asked as her eye's widen and she got extra loud "That's one of the most upscale restaurant's in Miami" she said as she arranged herself on the couch, now sitting with her legs crossed. "He must be rich?"

"Hahaha no, he said he just has a good paying job, that's all" My mom said turning the t.v down

"She say's he look like Robin Thicke but with blonde hair" I said rolling my eye's

"He does" she said griming me "She just mad I can snag a hottie and she can't" she said as I sat back and rolled my eye's.

"Yo accent irritating ma and nobody say's hottie anymore" I said getting up and going into the kitchen "So shut up" I said laughing as I opened the refrigerator.

"You got the same damn accent, yours just not as heavy" she said coming into the kitchen and hitting my thigh. "What you gals got up for today?" she said as Rose came into the kitchen and I jumped upon the counter.

"Nothing, Jay a probably come over and take us to the mall or somewhere, or chill here." I said taking a sip out of my water bottle. "Can Rose stay the night?" I asked looking at Rose raising my eyebrow.

"I don't care, long ass her mom say's it's fine" my mom said sitting at the dinner table "once my enchiladas done, y'all wanna go shopping to help me look for a dress for tonight?"

"Sure, what time?" I asked as Rose shook her head in agreement.

"My enchiladas only got 30 minutes left so go get dressed cause as soon as their done, where leaving"

"Alright, come on Rosebush" I said as I went upstairs with Rose following shortly behind.

After I got out the shower I put on my red true religion booty shorts, my black and red Miami heat t-shirt, my bred 11's and topped it off with my long black hair with blonde tips flat ironed and going straight down my back.  My mom let me dye the end of my hair blonde after I begged her almost 30 times each day.  I sprayed minajesty by Nicki Minaj, grabbed my red patent leather Gucci bag and went downstairs with Rose. We sat on the couch and waited for my mom to come back downstairs.

"So what we doing tonight" she said rolling her eye's and turning towards me on the couch. "Whatchu got up your sleeve?"

"Hahaha, nothing, why would you think that?" I asked folding my arms and crossing one leg over the other at the knee.