Entry 7 - Dream

Dream - Jan. 7, 2014

Dream as though you're reaching well above the highest mountains and to the stars.

Dreaming doesn't necessarily have to mean you setting an unrealistic goal but it's always good to start with something small.

It may seem pointless to some but these New Years resolutions are those small goals we want to strive for. We should take risks that make us a more stronger, independent beings.

I'm not saying those who don't are chicken or whatever, but I am saying it is incredibly rewarding to get that feeling of being accomplished, of knowing you did something you didn't believe you could.

Life is about challenging the status quo, so why not challenge it? However, everything should be done with the adequate procedures, not without thinking it through, but even then, why do you think there's impulsive people? Thinking things far too much doesn't always allow us to get things done.

Let me explain; Say you decide to go skydiving. I may be the least one to be talking but I'm guessing its amazing when done properly and such.

I don't know but the idea of exceeding your own expectations fascinates me. Possibly because I doubt myself far too much, but I love that feeling when I do much better than anticipated but I can say that it's because of dreaming for something better for myself that's pulls me through my doubt.

Words to the wise; Dream. Dream yourself being a better you, doing what you love the most, doing what excites and makes you, very much you. Dream like you never have before.