CHAPTER SIX

I went to my locker that morning to take my chemistry book when suddenly Jiyong appeared while said, "Good morning, Sandara Park."

I smiled as i said, "Good morning, Kwon Ji Yong." He grinned and we walked together along the hallway. We were going on the same way because his next class was Maths which was besides my class.

We stood at the doors between our classes. He said, "So, where should we practice singing?" I think for a while before i said, "My house? My parents were cool about it though."

"Ya. Awesome. So wait for me at the school parking lot after school?" He said. I quickly said, "Does your uncle will pick us up or...?" He laughed in a cute way and said, "No, i think you don't know that i can drive and i drive by my own everyday to school."

"Oh." I said, suprised. "Well, i'm okay with it. See you soon, bye." We waved before we entered our classes.

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

Joohyuk looked so happy at lunch today. I asked him, "What are you so happy about?" He looked at me and grinned. Taeyeon rolled her eyes and said to me, "He asked Lee Sungkyung to go to the event with him and she agreed."

I looked at Joohyuk, suprised, "Wow that's good Joohyuk! You should move one with Kim So Hyun, its been a year." Joohyuk teased, "Well, you should move on with Song Joongki too, you know."

I hitted his head. Suzy quickly said, "OMG Joohyuk, you don't know? There's someone in Sandara's heart now." I looked at Suzy and said, "Wait, what? Who? What the hell Suzy?"

Joohyuk looked at Suzy while rubbing his head, "Who? Who?" Suzy pretended to shut her mouth. Taeyeon stared at her and after three seconds she said, "Wait? Kwon Ji Yong, right?"

Taeyeon looked at me with a hurt look, "Why you didn't tell me?" I was so confused so i didn't say anything. Joohyuk looked at me, suprised, "Wait, Kwon Ji Yong? Wow, Sandara Park."

"Yes, they have a 'thing'. I know it, Sandara Park." said Suzy. After five seconds, finally i realized what was really going on. I stared at Suzy, disbelief, "No i'm not. I'm seriously not. You just assumed things without even confirming it."

Suzy pulled a sad face and said, "I was just saying the truth! Sandara Park, you should stop being stupid! He love you and you know it!"

Joohyuk quickly said, "Ok i didn't know what has happened but i think Suzy's right. You do love him, stop dennying. I know it because lately i saw you looked happy, like someone when she/he fall in love."

"Yeah, i realized it too." Taeyeon said. "At music class you always talk to him. And i saw that you look happy everytime you talk to him."

I didn't know what to say. A friend's eye is a good mirror. I guess its true. I do love him.

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

I waited for him at the school parking lot. Suddenly, i remembered Joongki. This was the place where we broke up. It has been a month, i thought.

After about three minutes, finally i saw him ran towards me while grinning. He looked so cute. He stood in front of me and said, "Come on!" as we walked together to his car.

It was a white mini-cooper. "Cool" I said. He smiled and said, "This was actually my uncle's. He gave it to me since last year because he bought a better car than this."

I nodded and we climbed to the car. We didn't say anything until i finally realize that we were already reached my house. We went out and stood at the doorway.

I rang the door bell and after five seconds my mom openned the door. He looked at Jiyong first. I quickly said, "Mom, this is Kwon Ji Yong. We need to practice singing. I texted you earlier."

Jiyong smiled and said, "Hello, Mrs.Park." My mom smiled sweetly and quickly said, "Hello, Jiyong. Nice to meet you. Come in. Oh btw you can use the studio, Dara."

I nodded. While Jiyong and me climbed the stairs, Jiyong said, suprised, "You have a studio?" I laughed and said, "It is surely not really a studio. It is just a room with my sister's keyboard, my father's
guitar and two mini speakers."

"Still awesome, though." He said. We entered the room and Jiyong looked so amazed. I laughed again and said, "Jiyong, why are you so amaze? This is seriously not a studio."

"Yeah but it looked real. So many posters. I bet your father loves music when he was a teenager?" He asked. I said, "Yeah, he was in a band that plays at the pub." We sat at the floor.

I said, "Wait, i need to take my laptop at my room." I took the laptop and sat at the floor back. We started searching for songs.

We searched for almost two hours. However, we still didn't found any songs that we like. Jiyong looked stressed so i asked, "Do you want some snacks?" He said, "Sure."

I went downstairs and took some chocolate chip cookies that i baked two days ago. My mom offered to do some tea. I went upstairs while my mom made tea.

As i entered the room Jiyong looked so excited to see the cookies. He took a bite and said, "Delicious. Who made this?" I said, "Me. Glad you enjoyed it."

He ate two cookies when suddenly he choked. I quickly grab a mineral bottle besides my sister's keyboard and gave it to him. I quickly said, "I'm sorry because i didn't bring any drink because my mom said she wants to make some tea."

He laughed and said, "No its okay." He looked so cute. I couldn't took my eyes away from his. I said, "Jiyong, i have something to say to you."

He looked at me, suddenly serious. He said, "I know what you're going to say to me, Sandara Park."

Suddenly, the door opened and ruined the almost-romantic moment. I sighed.