Part 1 - Ow...

(Y/N's POV)

I slowly open my eyes. I blinked, then shot up.

"Ow" I ached everywhere "Where the heck am I?"

"HOI!" Suddenly a white dog cat thing appeared

"AHHH" "WoAh  CaLm DoWn. I'm TeM, TeM tHe TeMmIe." Tem tried to calm me down.

The little thing scared the beggibies out of me. "What the whattie?" I asked very confused.

Wait... "HOW ARE YOU TALKING?!"

(Spongebob Narrator Voice) One long boring explanation later... (TIME SKIP CAUSE I'M LAZY)

"So go and collect as many temmie flackes as you can!"

I went into one of the white pellets and it burned my right shoulder

"AHHHHHHHH!!!" I gripped my shoulder and went to my knees.

"Silly human... IN THIS WORLD ITS KILL OR BE KILLED!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA-ARGH!"

  I saw a fireball knock Tem far away. "Oh that horrible creature, bullying innocent youth."

I saw a goat like man come into veiw. "Oh no! Your hurt! Come with me back to my house so we can bandage you up!" We went to his house and he wrapped up my shoulder.

"Mister, what is your name?" I asked him "Oh? Oh! My name is Asgore... What is yours, child?"

"My name is (Y/N)"

"How old are you?" "I... don't know... I cant remember anything other than my name..."

"Oh dear! That's not good! You appear to be 16 or 17 from what I have studied about humans."

I look down to see I am about 5'9 and have C cups. "O-Oh" I start blushing.

He follows my eyes and also starts blushing.

"WELP, GOODNIGHT I'M GOING DOWN STAIRS, DO YOU LIKE CINNAMON AND BUTTERSCOTCH?"

"Yes?"

"OKAY!"

He left and I just sat there on the bed confused, then went to sleep.

I awoke the smell of cake. "CAKE!" I love cake.

I ate the cake then went down stairs, only to find dad reading about snails.

"Dad?" "Oh? You wish to call me father? Okay child..."

"Dad how do I get out of the ruins?"

TO BE CONTINUED...