Its back

Mizu jumped through the trees but stopped when there was a large explosion from where she had just left the leaf ninja. She turned around and and ran knowing that the explosion had to be Deidara. Before reaching the explosion site she saw him on the ground. She jumped down. "Deidara! Are you alright? She asked concerned helping him up. "I'm fine, un. If only it weren't for that damn copy ninja!" he groaned in pain as she helped him up."Come one lets find your arm and Kakuzu can stitch you up."

They walked and met up with Zetsu and Tobi. Zetsu relayed to them that Sasori had been defeated. "Who was it that killed him?" asked Mizu. "It would seem that the young girl and old bat worked together." Deidara scoffed. "That's impossible un. That little girl couldn't have beat my man Sasori. Yeah." He said as the walked together. "It's hard for me to believe also. I know Sakura and she wasn't very string when we were younger. But now I can see that that has changed." she smiled when saying it.

The rest of the way back they were silent apart from Tobi rambling on about nonsense. Deidara's curiosity got the best of him. "Mizu o, you never told me how you busted your lip, un." he looked at her. She stopped and frowned. "It happened on my mission." she started walking again. "But you didn't have it when you came in, un."

She looked down. "It was an accident, I wasn't looking and I walked into a door." she sped up. Deidara frowned. "Mizu o, you have the best reflexes in the whole Akatsuki.un. I know that's bull." he was serious. She stopped and mumbled something. "What?" he asked leaning forward next to her. She stopped and huffed a sigh. "You can't say anything, ok?" he nodded. "Lord Pein... he... he hits me." she started walking again. Deidara didn't move. She looked back at him and he moved up next to her. And in silence they walked back.

Once they reached the hideout Deidara went to Kakuzu. And Mizu went to her room. She wanted to rest but her mind was elsewhere. she exited the room and went down the hall and stood in front of Pein's office. She knocked on the door lightly and entered.

"What is it?" his deep voice rang in her ears. "I would like to leave the cave for a little while." she said looking down. "Why?" she looked back up. "I would just like to go to the feild and train for a while." he looked at her with his ringed eyes and then nodded. "Be back by tomorrow." he went back to his work. She sighed and thanked him. After bowing she left and went back to her room. She left after grabbing her her cloak. She left the hideout and started walking down the path.

She looked down and then started running and she jumped into the trees and started running faster. Tears fell from her eyes as she thought of her old team and friends.

"They hate you now."

Her eyes widened she hers it's voice again.

She wasn't focusing and she missed a branch as her head started to pound in unbearable pain. She hit the ground- hard - and she skidded to a stop. Mizu held her head and screamed. She arched her back and kicked he legs around writhing in pain. "Ah," she started crying as the voice came again.

"It's true, didn't you see the way he looked at you. He hates you."

She sat up on her knees and hung her head holding it while she sobbed and screamed when the pain was bad enough.

Arms closed around her and the pain disappeared. Her eyes widened and she looked up seeing raven hair and red eyes. Anger boiled in her. "Don't fucking touch me!" she pushed the man away from her.

As soon as his touch was gone the pain started. She fell back and grabbed her head "Gah!" she yelled in pain as the tears came again.. Itachi dropped to his knees next her and grabbed her wrists. She struggled but the pain was too bad for her to focus. "Mizu! Stop fighting me!" he yelled pulling her to him and holding her. She covered her face with her hands while she cried.

"Why? Why are you doing this?" she rasped out. "Why now after what you did?" he stiffened at her words. "I had no other choice." she pulled back. "Why did you do that to me? Itachi, why?!" she looked into his red eyes and he looked back at her now blue ones. "It was the only way to make you hate me." she looked at him in shock and she started crying again. He brought his hands up and cupped the sides of her face and wiped the tears with his thumbs. "I am sorry for making you this way. But you are not a broken doll." she stopped crying. "Itachi even though you broke me, others continue to chip away." Itachi looked at her intensely and she did the same and after moments that seemed to be hours...

They kissed.