The North Hideout

I closed my eyes and waited. I liked quiet but that wasn't going to happen with Suigetsu pacing and then... BAM!

I jumped up and looked at what was left of the door. Well there wasn't much to be seen since it was a pile on the floor. "Baka" I mumbled and walked in ignoring the chatter between them.

"I-I'm not! It- Im just going the same direction as you!" Karin scrambled to find an excuse. She seemed to hate Suigetsu even more than me... They argued until Sasuke stood up.

"Let's go." That was not a question. Serious written all over his face.

We all left together, while we were walking I couldn't help watching Karin while she stared at Sasuke. She's obsessed like the rest. Ugh. I sighed and kept walking. Once we made it to the edge of the rock I looked down at the water. "There's no way I'll be able to get there Sasuke." I looked over at him and he did something I didn't expect. He knelt with his back to me.

"I'll carry you like before." He had his hands back waiting on me. When I didn't respond fast enough he jutted in, "Or you can swim." That woke me up so I climbed atop his back and his warm hands held my thighs. Today was so tiring that I melted against his back and rested my head on his shoulder with my arms around his neck. It's been so long... he smelled the same even. Wait what am I thinking of this for? Cut it out Mizu!

He started walking. Although just before I closed my eyes I could see the furiously jealous face of Karin as she balled her fist staring at me in anger.

Stupid girl I thought as I drifted off to a dreamland. Where I didn't get to dream.

~~~

It was still bright when I started to open my eyes. I could hear the caws of birds and the wind was in my ears. I groaned as I woke up even more. I picked my head up, still groggy and looked around us. We were on land but we weren't walking.

"Aren't you guys tired?" Suigetsu was whining about walking anymore.

I didn't want to bother with the head ache called Suigetsu, so I dropped my head back on Sasuke's shoulder. He turned his head slightly to look at me, then back to the others.

Karin yelled at Suigetsu to stop being lazy, I don't blame her. "We still have a long way to go Suigetsu so get up! We have to keep moving."

My voice was raspy as I grumbled. "You can put me down now Sasuke. I'm awake." I said with a yawn.

His grip on my legs didn't change. "Rest. There's still a long way and this is a dangerous hideout. You'll need strength." I didn't fight it. I didn't have much strength and I was tired. Right now Sasuke's back is the most comfortable bed I've had in a while. So I closed my eyes and burried my ace in his neck. I did g sleep though. I was awake enough to know what was going on around me.

The farther we walked the more I could feel it. And I don't know why but my wrist started burning. You would have to be incredibly stupid to not feel the chakra ahead. And by the way Sasuke's hands tightened on me, he could feel it too. We all could.

~~~
I know it's rather short but you'll have more later. This is just to keep the story moving a little for you. What's going to happen next??