Danger Dressed In Red Clouds. (Naruto fanfiction)

A beautiful woman walked on a path in the woods as the cherry blossoms blew through the air. The wind pushed her long red curls with black streaks back from under the straw hat she wore. Her long black cloak that was adorned in red clouds was unzipped all the way down as it revealed her black shorts where her long legs stemmed from.

She strutted through the trees and came to a cave. She went to a door and used a ring with the kanji tiger on it to open the doorway in which she entered. She took off her shoes and went down the hallway to another door and entered a living room with a couch and two chairs. Two men sat on the couch gambling when one with slicked back silver hair and magenta eyes looked up. "Hey the bitch is back!" he exclaimed. "Shut the fuck up Hidan! I'm not in the mood for your shit." she snapped making the man shut up. Another man walked out of the kitchen laughing. "Be careful Hidan she has a mouth that can put you to shame." he smiled a sharp toothy grin as he walked over to the woman. "How'd the mission go Mizu o?" the tall shark like man asked. "Fine." she said dodging the hand he was about to put on her shoulder and going into the kitchen. She grabbed an apple and left walking down the hall to her room. Closing the door behind her she took off the cloak and put on a black sweater that went to her mid back and arms with a loose hood. She came out of her rom and headed down the hall to a door and before she could knock a deep voice rang "Come in" she gulped and entered the door and stood in a large room with a desk. The dimly lit room didn't allow much visibility.

"Was the mission successful?" the deep baritone of his voice always scared her even when he wasn't threatening to kill her friends or hit her. "Yes lord Pein." Her voice quivered as she looked down. "I'm sending Diedara and Sasori on a mission to the sand. I want you to go with them." he leaned back clasping his fingers together. "What's the mission?" she asked.

"You are to collect the one tails Jinjuriki." he said standing up and walking to a shelve with scrolls on it. "Wait, We agreed that I didn't have to take part in any missions that involved my friends!" she pleaded as he walked over to her. His menacing form towered over her even at her height and she shrunk into the wall. "We agreed on missions that invole the leaf not the sand." he reached out his hand and struck her. She gasped and nodded. She took the scroll from his hands and bowed before leaving.

She felt her lip as she went down the hall. It was bleeding. She walked into the living room and the tension instantly set in. Itachi was on a chair reading. He looked up and saw Mizu send a glare his way as she walked to the kitchen.

"Diedara, where's Sasori? I'm going on the mission with you tomorrow." she said walking in. "He's in his room, un. I'll tell him for you. What happened to your lip? yeah." he stood from the bar stool and reached for her. She knocked his hand away before turning away. "I'm fine." she mumbled walking out.

She left the kitchen and walked to her room. Inside she entered the bathroom in her room. Mizu cleaned her busted lip and went to bed exhausted.

~~~

There was a knock on her door that woke Mizu up. "Come in." she said siting up. "It's time to leave." Deidara said entering her room. She sighed and got up slipping off her sweater and sliding on the Akatsuki cloak she left unzipped. "Let's go." Deidara stood. "Wait, change your eyes." he said pointing to her eyes. She sighed and closed her eyes and when she opened then they were a blood red.

When she agreed to join the Akastuki they made her change her appearance. She refused to dye her hair another color but she said she would add black streaks through it and change her eye color when she left. They agreed that it was enough to make her unrecognizable.

She and Deidara left her room and met Sasori at the opening of the cave. They put their bamboo hats on and began walking to the sand village. Mizu hadn't seen Gaara in years and now that she would be taking part in his capture she wanted to cry. But she didn't cry. She didn't have enough emotions back to attempt such a sign of weakness.

Mizu didn't like Sasori and hated to travel with him. She became friends with most of the Akatsuki members. She liked Kisame because he was a great drinking buddy and Hidan had a mouth worse than hers. Zetsu freaked Mizu out so she avoided him. Kakuzu didn't speak much so Mizu had no attachment to him. Tobi was loud and reckless so Mizu hated him because he would always tackle her. Konan was never mean to Mizu and she was quite nice. Mizu loathed Itachi and Pein. She only cared about Deidara, Kisame, Hidan, and Konan.

After a long time they finally reached their destination. Deidara made a clay bird and hoped on. "Mizu o, you should come with me un." he reached a hand out. "I don't think I should. Gaara knows me personally and he might recognize me." he didn't pull his hand back so she sighed and took it, hopping on the large bird.

Once they were in the air Deidara turned to her. "I know you don't want to do this. I only made you come with me because I know you don't like Sasori un." he smiled at her and she nodded. "Thanks."

After a while a large mass of sand came out of nowhere and almost hit the bird. Gaara rose on a platform of sand in the air. She gasped. "Deidara, please don't hurt him too bad?" she begged. He nodded.

~~~

Mizu didn't watch the fight. She couldn't. It hurt her too much. Once they had landed on the ground and met up with Sasori they started walking but Mizu stayed on the bird with Gaara and gazed down at his unconscious form. "I am so sorry Gaara. I really am." she mumbled putting her hand on his cheek.

~~~

Once they had reached the sealing cave, Pein agreed that Mizu didn't have to participate in the sealing. She just wasn't aloud to leave the cave.

~~~

Part way through the extraction Zetsu had told them that leaf shinobi had appeared near by. Mizu's eyes widened when when he said who they were.