preference | his favorite christmas song

Dean

Dean's favorite Christmas song is "You're a Mean One, Mr. Grinch". As per usual, he is finds amusement in the dark side of things, including the holidays. Due to his harsh upbringing, he never viewed Christmas as the 'happiest time of the year'. Dean can't help but be intrigued by the cynical message of the song, and whenever it comes on, he can't help but sing along in his gravelly, raspy tone.

Seth

Seth's go-to Christmas song is "Baby, It's Cold Outside". Whenever he hears it on the radio, Seth always looks to you in hopes that you will finally agree to sing the woman's part of the song. You always end up brushing him off, though, so he sings both parts in a clumsy duet. It never fails to bring a smile to both of your faces, and it usually ends with the both of you curled up by the fire with a hot cup of cocoa.

Roman

Almost unbelievably, Roman's favorite holiday tune is "Silent Night". The Big Dog is soothed by the calmness of the melody and the gentle words. He often sings the lyrics under his breath, or he hums it when he is doing mundane chores around the house. It always brings a smile to your face when you hear him, although he denies ever singing a note of the popular tune.