Chapter 22

Edited

Alison's POV

"So they basically want me to say I killed Mona?", I asked my lawyer. "Yes and who your partner was. You'll only get 15 years maybe even 10", she explained to me. "But I didn't do anything to Mona", I said defending myself. "They already think they know who your partner is. It's Hanna and Skylinn ".

Skylinn's POV

After I woke up and did my usual morning routine I got dressed into a black skater skirt, a grey top, black cardigan, black over knee socks and my black ankle boots.

I met Hanna in the hallway and we went downstairs together. We heard two voices mrs Hastings and Ashley's.

"They think Alison has Partners", Mrs Hastings said. "Why are you telling me this?", Ashley asked. "Because they think it's Hanna and Skylinn", she said.

Hanna and I went outside really quick and got into the car. "I can't believe what's happening", I said. "Me neither we have to tell the girls and I need to tell Caleb", my cousin said running her hand trough her blonde curly hair. 

"I need to tell Mike", I said. "Are you sure about this? I mean can you trust him after all he did?", Hanna asked. "Yes I can he's my boyfriend after all".

***SCHOOL***

I went to my locker where Mike was already waiting. When I appreciated him I hugged him and started to cry. 

"Whoa what's wrong?", he asked hugging me back. I just cried harder. "Babe look at me", he said and lifted my head up. "Mike they think Hanna and I helped Alison", I told him. 

"It's gonna be fine how about you come over after school and we will eat ice cream and watch some of aria's black and white movies", he suggested. I nodded my head and he helped me to clean my face.

Alison's POV

I just got attacked by one of the women in prison with an ion. Both of my arms were burned and my cell was all trashed.

"Hey I'm gonna take the deal", I told my lawyer trough the phone. "Okay I'm gonna be there tonight so you can sign the letter", she told me and hung up.

***TIME SKIP***

Emily's POV

After school I went to the Brew to start working. Later Ezra came and I went up to talk to him. "Ezra can I ask you something?", I asked. "Umm yes sure", he smiled. "Did you mentioned a person named Valack in your researches for your book?", I asked. "No why?", he asked and I told him everything.

***LATER***

Aria, Ezra and me were now following the lawyer who gave Hanna the things from Mona by the way his name is Nilan. Ezra has asked him if he knew who Valack was but he denied it now we're following him because we know he knows something.

After a short ride we made it to a house in the woods. It was all chained up someone definitely don't want anyone to get here. I made it in the garden but Ezra and Aria weren't fast enough. 

"I'm gonna search in here and try to find something and you'll try to get inside", I said and began to search something.

After a bit of searching I made it to the trash can and there was a empty pizza cartoon with a receipt on the name Valack.

Skylinn's POV

Mike and me were all cuddled up on the couch. "You know I love you right?", Mike asked. "Yes why wouldn't you think that?", I asked sitting up a bit. "Because after all I did I just want you to know I'm sorry", he said. "I forgive you", I smiled and kissed him. He then put me on his lap and our kiss turned into a make out session.

Just when my and his shirt was off the door bell rang. We both moaned in annoyance. Mike got up to open the door after putting his shirt back on. 

"Skylinn you're coming with me", Ashley said. I was just putting my shirt back on. "Why?", I asked confused. "Just come with me", she said and went to the car. I quickly grabbed my stuff and kissed mike good bye and went into the car.

When we came home Hanna was sitting at the table. "What's going on?", I asked. "Hanna told me someone wants to get the police to think you're part of Mona's murder so you're both staying here. I'm going to meet a lawyer", Ashley said and went out.

***TIME SKIP***

Hanna and me were just catching up on each other's life's when someone knocked on the back door. Hanna opened it and Caleb came inside.

"I talked to Toby but he couldn't tell me why they think that you both are so important but he told me that they just started to get here, they'll arrest you", Caleb blurred out. 

"What?", I asked shocked. Hanna grabbed her jacked. "Where are you going?", Caleb asked her. "Me and Skylinn need to go I don't know where but somewhere. I'm not going in prison", Hanna said and passed me my jacket. "You can't just run away. You know what? You both have to tell the police about A", Caleb said. "We can't what about the other girls?", I asked. "It's to late you need to it's the only opportunity you have", Caleb told us.

***TIME SKIP***

"See you both have proof they have to believe you when you show them the texts", Caleb said as we walked inside the police station. 

The guy got Tanner while he was away I checked the messages once again but the were gone. "Hanna my messages are gone", I said. "Mine too", she said checking the messages. "Tanner is now ready to see you both", the officer said.

Aria's POV

I was at the police station with Hanna's mom, Caleb, Emily , Ezra and Mrs Hastings. Mike came running trough the doors. "What happened?", he asked. "They arrested them", Emily told him. 

"Just because Alison said they were partners?", he asked freaking out. Damn he really loves Skylinn. "No Tanner said they found Hanna's and Skylinn's blood on Mona's clothes she wore on the day she died", Mrs Hastings told him. Then his face went pale.

Skylinn's POV

"Why are we arrested?", I asked Tanner after they had taken the pictures of me and Hanna. "We found yours and Hanna's blood on Mona's clothes", she explained to me before the guards took us away.

I was in shock and tears. "It was Mike", I said. "What?",Hanna asked. "He took our blood and gave it to A with out knowing", I said.

***NEXT DAY***

Aria's POV

"And I think we should break up now because I can't wait any longer not knowing what we are", I told Ezra. Yes me and him just broke up.

I didn't sleep all night thinking of how scared Han and Sky have been. Mike was in his room all the time just laying in his bed holding Skylinn's necklace which they gave him yesterday since she couldn't wear it in prison.

Alison's POV

My lawyer came and gave me the papers. "So you only have to sign this", she said. I smirked at her and put the papers away from me. "I don't take the deal".

***
A/N
Hey guys❤️
Thanks for reading this chapter😋❤️ I actually like this chapter a lot.

First wanna do a Q and A? If you want ask me something in the comments❤️

Second I wanna thank everyone who reads this story thanks and shoutout to you😂❤️

Oh and thanks to angelina_rodriguez for voting on every of my chapters and girl why can you wear these bangs so well? Like it looks so good😍

Okay that's it love ya'all
~V❤️