Chapter 15

Edited

Skylinn's POV

I woke up by my alarm going off. I got up, showered, got dressed, applied my daily make up and brushed my hair.

My outfit were some comfy boyfriend jeans and a black top which I matched with a grey comfy cardigan my shoes were some black old school vans. I went downstairs and got my breakfast for school which was an apple.

"Where is Hanna?", I asked Ashley who was sitting at the counter drinking some coffee. "Oh she thought you would have school later today she's already away", she said. 

I sighed and grabbed my MCM school bag and my keys and began to walk to school. The way was not too long some what 10 minutes but on the way I had to pass the Montgomery house.

Mike and I haven't talked since we broke up. I miss him honestly. I never stop loving him but it's the best for me and him. When I passed the house I put my head down and walked a bit faster. After my walk I finally reached school.

I got to my locker and got my biology book out. Then I walked to my class and got to my seat. I sat down and waited for the teacher. The class began to fill in and the teacher soon joined us. Mike was in this class too but he sat in the back with some of his lacrosse friends who I never had met. Next to me sat my good friend Blair.

**** SKIP TO LUNCH****

As the bell rang for lunch I made my way to the cafeteria and Blair sat down next to me. The other girls ( who are not special to mention) joined us and we began to eat our lunch and talk.

After a half hour I looked outside and saw Hanna, Aria, Spencer, Emily and Toby talking. He was wearing his police wear. "Can you excuse me for a second" I said. "Sure", Blair smiled.

I got up and walked to the girls and Toby. I heard them talking about Holbrooke and College. 

"What are you doing?", I asked approaching them. "We were just talking about Holbrooke who is the one who helps Ali", Hanna told me. "We don't know that yet", Spencer said rolling her eyes. "But doesn't he have to work?", I asked. "He got some vacations since he has to help his dad", Toby said. 

"Can't we meet him?", I asked. "No I have to visit a few colleges", Hanna told me. "What about you aria ?", I asked her. "No sorry I have to get some things worked out", she mumbled and walked away.

I said bye to the girls and made my way back to the table. The bell rang and we went to our classes. Soon English class was over and I was able to went home.

I got into the kitchen and noticed Jason DiLaurentis standing there. "Wow you scared me, what are you doing here?", I asked him. "Oh I just had to get some things for your aunt", he told me. "Okay bye", I said maybe it was a little rude. 

"Hey Skylinn how are you? You honestly look sick, you've lost weight and your bags under your eyes are there ", he asked. I turned around to face him. "Umm I'm good", I said. 

"So you and Mike", he began but I cut him off. "I really don't want to talk about mike", I said. Jason stepped closer. A little too close. "But we don't have to talk", he said. Soon he crashed his lips on mine. Yes you can call me a b*tch but I just wasn't thinking in that moment.

Soon the kiss turned into a make out session. Jason grabbed my hips and sat me down on the counter. He got between my legs and kissed my neck. I pulled his shirt off and he took mine off too....

***NEXT DAY***

Hanna didn't come home last night and Ashley came home in the evening. Well Jason left some time in the night. I don't know why I've done this but I wasn't thinking. But I for sure don't have feelings for him it was just a one time thing okay.

I sighed and got up from my bed. I quickly closed the window since a person wasn't able to close it.
I went into my bathroom and put my hair in a pony tale. Then I got dressed into some running clothes and my running shoes. I grabbed my phone, headphones and keys and got out to run.

I ran and ran till I got to the old Brew which now Ezra affords. Tonight is the opening celebration. I decided to say hello.

I went trough the door. "This opens tomorrow", I heard Ezra say. I chuckled. "Hey Ezra", I laughed. "Oh Skylinn, what are you doing here?", he asked. "I just wanted to say hey", I smiled. 

"Ezra I wanted to do the catering", I heard Emily say. "Oh hey Em what are you talking about?", I asked. "Since I thought Emily could get some help by the food I got her someone professional", and like it was studied a women came out of the kitchen. 

"This is Thalia", he introduced Thalia to me. "Oh hey", I said and shook her hand. "Okay anyways I have to get going I will see you tonight", I told them and made my way back home.

I opened the door and saw Hanna and Ashley in the kitchen. "Oh my god Skylinn were were you?", Ashley asked. "I was out for a run", I told her. "Okay but next time leave a note or something like that so I know where you are", she said. "Yes sorry", I said. "It's fine", she smiled. "Hanna I have to shower but could you come to my room then I have to talk to you", I said. She nodded and I went into my bathroom to shower.

I got dressed into some comfy clothes and soon Hanna entered my room. "What is it?", she asked. 

"Umm so yesterday I came home and Jason DiLaurentis was here", I began. "Go on", she said and raised a eyebrow. "Well at first we were just talking and twenty minutes later we well we kinda made out", I said the last word in a whisper. "You just made out right?", she asked. I looked at her with big eyes. 

"Oh my god Skylinn it's Ali's brother are you serious?!", she shouted hitting me with a pillow. "I know I know I wasn't thinking okay", I defended myself. "Okay but what about mike?", she asked. She knows that I still had feelings for him. "Nothing with him it won't happen again", I said. "Yeah", she said and got up. "Get ready we will leave for the opening party in two hours", Hanna told me.

I first did my make up which was, foundation, powder, concealer, dark eyeshadow, bronzer, mascara and some dark lipstick. I got dressed into a black casual dress and my black heels. I matched everything with a clutch and a jeans jacked. When I looked at the time it said 7 pm.

Hanna and I got into the car and drove to the Brew. We were greeted by Emily who wanted to give us her food which didn't look really delicious. We took it and threw it away after she was gone.

I went to Aria and talked to her for a bit. Soon I saw Blair we walked a bit around and ate a little. "Let's go out", she suggested. "Sure", I smiled. "I have to tell Hanna then we can go", I said. She nodded and I made my way to Hanna. "Me and Blair are going out see you tomorrow", I said. "Okay have fun", she said.
Then me and Blair went to a club.

Hanna's POV

After Skylinn was gone I decided to leave too.

I drove home and opened the door to hear nothing. I was confused normally my mom would be downstairs. I walked into the kitchen to see two plates half full. I wonder who is with her.

A little bit later I heard footsteps come down the stairs. I looked at the stairs to see Jason come down half his shirt was open. What? He just had something with Skylinn and now he's f*cking my mom? Poor sky...

Alison's POV

I got my new clothes for tomorrow. I unfolded it and saw a letter which said:

Your friends will see you soon

Then there was a picture of Skylinn on a counter and Jason between her legs they were kissing. There was something written at the back of it.

What about Mike? Little Skylinn got a bitch but why Alison's brother? -A

I was shocked.

Emily's, Aria's, Spencer's and Hanna's  POV

My phone went off and I was shocked what I saw. There was a pic of Skylinn and Jason making out and something written. (Same as by Ali)

A/N

Hey guys sorry I didn't uploaded but here is a long chapter. ❤️
I decided to continue this story on my own. I hope I can upload more often now since I have vacations and I don't have to study for school.
What do you think so far?
Love ya' all
~V ❤️