Chapter 4

Skylinn's POV

I woke up by my alarm going off. Luckily today was friday.

I slowly got out my bed. Just then I remembered what happened yesterday with Mike. 

How do I look at him today? Sh*t we have all classes together, I thought.

Before I totally panicked I went into the bathroom, put on my usual make up and straighten my hair. Then I went to my closed and picked a flower printed skirt, a black cropped top, a rosé colored cardigan and my pink Vans.

I went downstairs and saw Hanna and Ashley already sitting at the counter. 

"Good morning. Oh wow Hanna new hairstyle?", I asked. "Good morning to you too and yes I wanted a little change", she explained to me. 

"You want to eat something?", Ashley asked. "No thank you I'm not hungry", I smiled. "Why? You haven't eaten yesterday evening, everything okay?", Ashley asked worried. "Yes I ate with Mike yesterday and I never eat much", I calmed her down.

But really I wanted to say:' No I'm not fine, my best friend and I made out yesterday and I don't know what it means. To get it perfect I stormed out so he hadn't time to explain him self'.

"Let's go", Hanna said. "Okay", I said and grabbed my schoolbag which was a MCM bag today.

We got into the car and drove to school. "Sky I know something isn't wrong what is it?", Hanna asked breaking the silence. "I will tell you when you tell me what's up with you", I said. "Okay got that", she awkwardly said. "I will tell you when I'm ready to tell you", she explained. "Till then I'm going to say nothing", I smirked.

We got out and I went to my first class which was Math, great just great. I walked into the class and sat down at an empty table. The table next to me just had to be empty. The class started and I was relieved Mike wasn't here.

Suddenly the door flew open and Mike ran into the class. "I'm sorry I'm late I over slept", he explained to our teacher. "It's okay just take a seat", she said and pointed at the table next to me. How did I get so lucky?

He sat down and locked at me. I looked back.

Finally the bell rang and I stormed out of the room. The day flew by and I didn't spoke to Mike at all. When it was lunch I went over to Hanna and her friends.

"Hey Sky what are you doing here?", Hanna asked. "Well, can I sit with you?", I asked. "Sure why aren't you with Mike?", she asked. "I didn't find him", I awkwardly cleared my throat. 

I looked at Aria and she gave me that 'I know what happened look', I looked over to Spencer and she gave me the same look.

I sat down. They were all eating but I didn't. "Sky don't you eat?", Emily asked. "No I'm not hungry", I told her. "You haven't eaten all day, here eat this", Hanna said and handed me a apple. "Okay", I growled.

Then I noticed nearly everyone was staring at us. "Why is everyone staring at us?", I asked. "Because we know the undead girl. Not only we you too", Spencer said. 

We then all got a message. "That can't be true", Hanna groaned. "Not again", Spencer sighed. I was confused. "It's just a text from Ali she says they want to take her to a medical check", Aria told us. The girls looked relaxed after Aria read the text. I wonder why.

After lunch Aria and I went to the computer room. "I know what happened yesterday", she said while we walked to the computer room.

 "Nothing happened we were just doing our project", I lied. "Don't lie, I heard it myself and Mike is very distracted. What isn't normal for him", she said. "Aria I don't even know myself what happened yesterday", I told her. "Hey Sky don't blame yourself, we all knew it would happen sooner or later", she said. "It should have happened later", I mumbled.

We made it to the computer room and Aria immediately got on a PC. Before I could walk to a computer someone tapped me on the shoulder. 

I turned around and saw Mike standing behind me. "Sky listen, I don't know what happened yesterday or what I should think about it but I just want to make sure you're okay. After you stormed off yesterday I was really worried", he said and ran his hand throught his hair.

"Mike I don't know either, I think we should think about it and then when we both know what it means we can talk about it", I offered. "What? Why can't we talk now", he asked. "Mike I'm not in the mood right now", I sighed. "Okay", he said and walked away.

I got on the Pc next to Aria and started to work on my project. After about ten minute I looked over to Aria and saw a tear slipping out of her eye. I saw she watched a video of a funeral from a girl called Shana. "Aria you okay?", I asked. She looked surprised and quickly whiped the tear away. "Yes", she smiled. "I have to go", she said and got up.

She forgot to turn her computer off so I got on it. It was still on the funeral video. I deleted the link and saw Aria did research on the dead girl. One text caught my eye:

Shawner's body was found in a theater in New York. Her dead was murder for sure. The police is still searching the killer.

Why would Aria do research on this girl?, I asked myself.

***SATURDAY***

Today is saturnday and I promised Hanna to come with her and Alison to the medical check up.

The doctor started to check Ali up, but she sure wasn't comfortable with it. "Now please lay down", he ordered. She laid down nearly in tears. "Okay now sit up", he said. "I will check up your head injury from the hit on the head", he explained.

He began to touch her head and to removed a few hairs. Alison didn't look good. 

When he was done he took one last look at her and something caught his eye. "What is this?" he asked and pointed at a really big scar on her left knee. "It's from my jump out of the car. I cutted myself on a rock", she said. 

"You sure it's just a month old, because it looks like it's been there for a year. It doesn't look like a scar which a rock makes, it looks like a scar from a knife or something", the doctor said. I didn't like him he was a douchebag. "I told you it's from my escape now stop asking questions, the police already did", Ali yelled.

After Hanna and I brought Ali back home we decided to go shopping and have some bonding time.

Aria's POV

After I got home I watched the video over and over again. I started to think about what I have done. Luckily I was home alone.

Later I didn't felt good to be alone so I went to the one person I needed now. Ezra. 

I knocked at his door and he was suprised to see me. "Hey Aria", he smiled. I stepped inside.

"I feel so guilty for what I have done", I explained. "Aria it was self protection", he said to calm me down.

Skylinn's POV

"Han, you found anything?", I asked my cousin. She was now over twenty minutes in the changing room. "No I found nothing, I will come out", she said. Five minutes later she finally came out. "Let's go", she said.

We walked to the Brew's and ordered coffeé. 

"So now tell me, what's up with you", she ordered. "Okay well, yesterday when I went over to Mike's we made our project. After we ate something we stopped working and just sat on his bed. After that we well, we kissed but not only , we kind of made out", I nearly whispered. 

"You did what?!", Hanna yelled. "Shhh, yes we did", I said. "Oh my god I ship it", she smiled.

I hit her lightly. "I don't know what I should think about it", I said. "He's so into you and you are too so where is the problem?", she asked laughing. "You're right", I said. "Where is the problem, we kissed, we made out and I have feelings for him", I said.

"Go get your man ,where is he?", she asked. "He's at a Lacrosse game in Harrisburg", I explained to her. "When he's back you're going to get your man", he said.

After the Brew we went home and changed into comfortable clothes. We met downstairs with Ashley who had comfortable clothes on too. We watched a movie and after that we went to bed.