Day One

Chapter 1

I fumbled with the blanket that were tangled around my body, eventually falling off the bed.

"Ow! Shit!" I swore to my self as the threw the blankets at the wall. Damn. Today was my first day of school... "Great." I rolled my eyes.

I trudged downstairs grabbing a bowl and filling it with fruity loops. I munched on the dry cereal as grabbed a can of Ginger Ale, stomping back upstairs. I don't like milk... but thats only 'cos I'm lactose intolerant... weirdly enough though I love cheese... I know... I'm weird.

I tied my hair up in a hair-bow, pulled on my pants and bounded back downstairs, grabbing my school bag. Packing my bag I noticed a piece of paper on my bed. Grabbing it I glanced at it as I went to throw it away. I froze. My face turned red with anger as I stomped to the room next to mine. Slamming it open the man in the bed jumped up, yelping.

"What the hell is this? What the hell were you thinking- no wait I don't want to know... But sereously! What the fucking hell!!!" I slammed the peice of paper on the floor stomping out.

I sat on my bed and sighed. My dad - in his obvious stupidity - had talked to the principal and told him he wanted for me to have a escort... and guess who it was? The president of the school. Yay.

_____

I slammed my car door shut making my hunk-of-junk rust-bucket truck shake. I stopmed inside, handed my piece of paper to the lady wearing a silk-like dress, and sat down- waiting for my "escorts".

Tapping my finger on my leg I thought that if I were to jump off a cliff, how painful would it be? Aggravated, I glanced around the room. The wallpaper was a yellow-ish brown... more or less, it looked like poop - the unhealthy kind.

And I swear just when I was about to stand up the door opened up and who sould have been there? My escorts.

"Hi! Nice to meet you Kyra! My names Seirra and this is Richard! I'm sooo glad your here!" She squealed hugging me.

I just about punched her when the pres motioned for us to go outside. Damned bitch, don't touch me. I was so close to saying that but I thought to act normal for the first two or three minutes.

I was walked around the whole school and told where to go and where no tho go by miss preppy herself, mister preppy left halfway through to go to a "meeting" oooh, so serious. When we came to my first period her nose wrinkled up and she almost laughed, glancing down at what I was wearing, that slut scoffed and said the worst thing a girl could say to another girl - or atleast it sounded like it.

"Why on earth are you dressed like that? What, is your daddy too poor to buy you a girls uniform?" She made crying sounds. "Don't worry little poor girl, it's not your fault your ugly - wait - it is!" she laughed.

My fist balled up and I punched the locker behind her, grazing her cheek.

"So thats how it is? Act all nice when mister preppy is here so you look innocent but when he's gone - your real self comes out. I see behind your lies, but dont worry, I wont tell. But watch your mouth around me. Next time you badmouth me I'll make sure it's your face I hit and not the locker, got that?"

"You don't scare me." she spat at me, smirking.

"Oh, really now? Then why are you trembling?" I pulled my fist away from the locker, a huge dent had formed.

The bell rang for first period to start and I walked away, slinging my bag over my shoulder. How dare she make fun of me! Just cause I'm wearing the guy's uniform doesn't mean shit! I yanked a piece of paper out of my bag and crumpled it up. Turning around to see the halls filled with students, I threw the ball of paper and heard a "Hey!" comming from miss preppy. I smiled and wandered to my first period. Today was good.

______

It was finally sixth period. Finally! I glanced down at my class list and froze where I stood. "Guitar". Shit. I walked into the room and saw people fiddling with guitars. I'd forgot I said I wanted an in instrument class so I can relax - music always soothes me, no matter what kind it is.

I sat in the far back and and the teacher when on and on about chords and notes. I sat my head in my hands. I already knew guitar!!! Not cool man! NOT COOL.

The sound of the door opening made me glance up. My eyes widened. What the - why was mister preppy in this class! What the hell was he doing here! He's a year higher than me why is he in a 10 grade class!

 He glanced over to me and smiled. I cringed back. THIS IS THE WORST SCHOOL EVER. THE WORST!