11- the villagers learn the truth

I do not own or claim to own any of the characters from Naruto. The idea for this story and the story it's self is my own original idea. Please feel free to leave your comments and reviews as I enjoy seeing and hearing what you think.  Thanks.

 "..." regular speech, '...' beast speech, *...* mental telepathy, "CAPS" attacks

 Chapter Eleven – the villagers learn the truth

When Sasuke opened his eyes he found himself staring at his beast form.

'I am Taka. I am sorry that it took me so long to awake Sasuke.' replied the dragon-bird.

*Taka why aren't I in any pain? I mean transforming into you is something that a normal human body can't withstand.* stated Sasuke.

'It is in part thanks to that technique that you had learned from Sakura. Once we learn or see a technique, power, and/or ability it becomes a part of us. This Healing Resuscitation Regeneration allows us to heal any part of our body from the inside out. I had used it just as I awoke. That is why you don't feel any pain.' replied the beast.

*I see. I guess that battle caused you to wake up.*

'Yes a dragon's rage is something that no one should ever face against.' replied Taka.

*I suppose that you want to make an agreement with me. My brothers told me about the beasts being a part of us as they have all ready made agreements with Kyuubi and Shukaku.*

'I see so my brothers have all ready been awakened as well.'

*Brothers?* asked Sasuke in a questioning tone.

'Yes in many ways that you feel and see Naruto and Gaara as your brothers even though you aren't related, we beasts feel the same way.' replied Taka as he folded his wings down by his side. 'Indeed Sasuke, I wish to make an agreement with you. Our needs and wants are one in the same. To protect our friends, family, and the people that we care about. To stop that group of demons from their plans. Upon this agreement, it shall allow you to use my full powers as your own and shall also open the pathways to allow us all to speak freely.' stated Taka.

*I have no problems with that Taka so, I agree to this arrangement.* replied Sasuke.

'Good, you may want to train in order to get used to my abilities as you have only been using a small fraction of my power.'

*I understand, thanks Taka.*

When Sasuke fully regained conscious, he found Sakara treating him.

"You don't have to do that Sakura, Taka had taken care of our wounds." Sasuke moaned moving his body before turning to Temari. "Sorry Temari, I hope that we didn't hurt you."

"That's all right. Naruto had me leap off of you when you began to transform. I have to say this much, your beast form is truly magnificent as I have never seen anything like it before." replied Temari which caused Sasuke to blush lightly.

"And what are we...chopped liver?" snarled Kyuubi in Naruto's voice.

"No...I didn't mean like that..." she replied.

"Don't mind Kyuubi, a fox is sort of like a dog whom longs for attention." stated Gaara. Kyuubi snarled something underneath his breath in response to what Gaara had said.

*Kyuubi stop it. What Temari meant is that Taka is little more unique compared to both you and Shukaku. I mean Taka is a type of creature that most only hear about in legends and fairy tails.* stated Naruto.

'Not you too Naruto, even my own human is against me.' whined Kyuubi.

'Face it Kyuubi, there isn't enough love in the world to satisfy your needs.' laughed Shukaku. Kyuubi felt so betrayed that he retreated to the back of Naruto's mind with his tails between his legs.