6- power training

This is a Naruto fanfiction story as I claim no rights or anything associated with the Naruto series and/or its characters.  Please leave me your comments and reviews telling me what you think.  Thanks

Chapter Six: Power Training

After several hours Naruto finally calmed down shifting back to his human form.

"I am sorry that you all had to see that. I am not too thrilled going full feral at times. I wish that there was a way for me to control my beastial urges at times." Naruto stated weakly. The group of humans looked at the teen rather shocked. They never experienced anybody for having remorse for their killing. Most people like Zabuza killed for pleasure or for the simple reason of fame. These three teens had no choice in how they were made or even why they were created. Even beneath those monstrous exteriors beat human hearts.

"Have you guys done power training before?" Kurenai asked the group.

"We used to before they slapped those power inhibitor collars around our necks. Each one of us know how to use and control our power as it has been programmed into us." replied Gaara.

"That is understandable Gaara but how long where you caged like that unable to let your full power loose?" Kurenai asked again as the three boys were unable to answer. "Now you see my point. Starting tomorrow we are going to power train in the cliffs. For now we should return back to the village and report our findings. I want everyone to get a lot of rest for we will start first thing in the morning." Kurenai replied.

The group made their way back to Iwagakure as Kurenai Yuhi dismissed the team reporting to the elders hut. The elder looked surprised to see the captain as they had only been gone for three hours.

"Kurenai...how did it go?" Hiruzen asked. Kurenai gave a full report about what happened at the land or rice paddies as the elders face went white when she told him about Naruto going full feral and killing Zabuza.

"How was Naruto afterwards?" asked Hiruzen.

"It took Gaara and Sasuke to calm him down. He was visibly shaken up. Sir may I ask if it is wise to trust them?" Kurenai asked.

"Even though they were created the way that they were. They have yet to see that not all human will view them as monsters and as weapons. We have to show them that some humans are good and deserve to be protected." replied Hiruzen. Kurenai understood where he was going, it was the same way how she felt growing up being called a freak for her unnatural talent. She never knew how she exactly she developed this power not until Sasuke explained what he had seen through his Sharingan eyes. It took Kurenai many years of training in order for her to fully control her powers. She had very little in the way of training with her team because of how fast this group attacked but one day of training would allow her to know the extent of everyone's abilities.

"Sir tomorrow I am having a power training session with my team. Can you have both Jiraya and Kakashi meet me at the training cliff platform?" asked Kurenai.

"Of course Kureani."

MEANWHILE...Naruto was still visibly shaken up that Sakura told Gaara and Sasuke to take him back to the hut. She had some research that she had to do so she would see them later. The boys said nothing as she ran off trying to catch up with Temari and Shikamaru.

"Shikamaru, Temari wait up I have to talk to you both." Sakura cried out stopping her team as both teens stopped.

"What's up Sakura?" asked Shikamaru.

"I have to talk to you guys about those three." she stated. She knew that both Shikamaru and Temari knew very little about Gaara, Naruto, and Sasuke. The least she could do was to share her knowledge and later read completely over the files that Kakashi had given to her.